Switch Looking for help with Terra Blade materials!

DolphinCube

Official Terrarian
(this is on nintendo switch. Just to let you know)

Hello! I am looking for a friend to help me gather materials for the Terra Blade. I am currently trying to head to the underworld right now but I always happen to have trouble getting the right stuff for it. I think getting that sword would help me.

I literaly have no clue how to craft it (I think I have some of the materials..?)

but anyway, yeah. I need help. Thanks in advance!

I will PM you my friend code for my switch account.

I don't have Terraria on the Switch, but I can explain some stuff.
Are you in hardmode already? You have to defeat a boss in the Underworld for that. (There is only one Underworld boss, if you have defeated it you'll know it)
You need Materials you can only get in Hardmode (True Excalibur, the True Night's Edge)

Edit: I figured you might want to know the full crafting Tree, so...
You'll need:
  • 12 Hallowed Bars
  • 1 Muramasa (found in the Dungeon)
  • 20 Hellstone Bars
  • 10 Demonite/Crimtane Bars
  • 12 Stingers
  • 12 Jungle Spores
  • 2 Broken Hero Sword (dropped by Mothron)
Craft the Hallowed Bars into Excalibur on a Mythril Anvil.
Craft a Fiery Greatsword out of the Hellstone Bars, a Light's Bane/Blood Butcherer with the Demonite/Crimsonite Bars, and a Blade of Grass with the Stingers and Jungle Spores. (All on any Anvil)
Combine the Muramasa, Fiery Greatsword, Light's Bane/Blood Butcherer and the Blade of Grass at a Demon/Crimson Altar to get the Night's Edge.
Upgrade Excalibur and the Night's Edge with 1 Broken Hero Sword each into True Excalibur and the True Night's Edge respectively. (At a Mythril Anvil)
Combine the 2 Swords at a Mythril Anvil to get the Terrablade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom