PS3 Looking for people on PlayStation 3 to join my game.

Should I change how common server resets are? If so, what should I change it to?

• No, keep it at a week.

• Change it to 2 weeks

• Change it to a month

• Change it to a month and a half

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gaben

Terrarian
The title pretty much explains it. Here are the rules:

You get banned if you don't follow these rules:
No griefing spawn/other player's structures
No insulting
No making second chat groups (there is a terraria chat group for the server chat)
No threats

You get kicked if you don't follow these rules:
No trying to buy my server
No cursing

Server times:
School days: About 3:45 - About 7:00 PM.
Non-School days: About 8 AM - Unknown
(I run a minecraft server too so sometimes I might shut down the server early, or I will put a delay on the server opening. Just ask me why via a message on PSN and I will tell you why the server got shut down early/was delayed. Thank you!)

My username:
ItsMrFR0G (the o in frog is a zero)

I will accept each friend request I get when I go online. Once I add you, if I go on the server world you can play with me!

Also, the server is Player-Forged. This means that players will control the world and what happens to it (ex. players can defeat the Wall Of Flesh, and the server will go in hardmode.).

I will not be making new characters. I will use my character.

One last thing is that every week, the server will reset. You will keep your character's items, but all buildings and underground ores and all that will be reset. Sometimes we will keep the map, sometimes we will generate a new one.

Last edited:
The title pretty much explains it. Here are the rules:

You get banned if you don't follow these rules:
No griefing
No insulting
No making second chat groups (there is a terraria chat group for the server chat)
No threats

You get kicked if you don't follow these rules:
No microphones
No trying to buy my server
No cursing

Is this a 24/7 server?

And is your PSN the same as your name?

Is this a 24/7 server?

And is your PSN the same as your name?
This is not a 24/7 server, sadly. However, I will keep it on at these times:

School days: 3:45 PM - Around 7:00 PM.
Not School Days: Around 8:00 AM - Unknown time

And to answer the second question, no. My PSN is ItsMrFR0G (the O in frog is a zero)

@Gaben, please stop bumping your thread. Along with this post, I can see two other times that you've bumped it and then deleted the post.

I know that you want your thread to be seen and for players to join you, however, if everyone bumped their thread to keep it at the top we'd have tons of posts that simply said "bump" and no actual content on the forums.

Of course, if you have something new to add to your thread, please post and add that. Bumping it to artificially keep it at the top is not adding new content.

There are lots of other threads that you can browse through to find other players to play with.

Okay. Actually, I did have some more things to say, so here it is.

This account (ItsMrfr0g) has a survival server AND an all items server. I might play the All Items server, however I do tend to get a bit frustrated when people constantly ask to go there.

Last edited:
Hey I just deleted my world on accident so can we plz go back on the all items world
[doublepost=1486939874,1486939841][/doublepost]If you do can you reset it
[doublepost=1486940260][/doublepost]Hey are you there

I got bored of playing PS3 terraria
My psn is: Tomanycats675
Plz specify say that you want to play terraria when you send the friend request or else I won't add you
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom