tModLoader looking for people to make this mod with

gooben

Terrarian
M5h9C

NczsJ8y

Sprites^
I'm not sure how to add sprites to this post...
I am making this mod that aims to expand on post-moon lord content so the play time will increase.
As of now, I only made 2 custom swords.
I only just started modding and it would be awesome if I could get a community to make this mod with. Here is the invite link for the mod's discord server:

https://discord.gg/jGfHBg3

Last edited:
Hi, welcome to the world of modding. In order for your mod to qualify as a WIP, you have to at least post your sprites first, and give a description of the content. Also, do try to be nicer to the people on your discord providing constructive criticism. 'The first (sprite) is cool' is not even a criticism. It's a compliment! That does not warrant you asking the person to gt:red:o. If you're going to be like this, no one will help you. Thanks and have a nice day.

I am making this mod that aims to expand on post-moon lord content so the play time will increase.
As of now, I only made 2 custom swords.
I only just started modding and it would be awesome if I could get a community to make this mod with. Here is the invite link for the mod's discord server:

https://discord.gg/jGfHBg3
Hi there @gooben, since you’re still looking for a mod team I’ll move this to General Mod Discussion.

Hi, welcome to the world of modding. In order for your mod to qualify as a WIP, you have to at least post your sprites first, and give a description of the content. Also, do try to be nicer to the people on your discord providing constructive criticism. 'The first (sprite) is cool' is not even a criticism. It's a compliment! That does not warrant you asking the person to gt:red:o. If you're going to be like this, no one will help you. Thanks and have a nice day.
Hi @Linx145, please don’t bring outside drama here. Whatever is happening somewhere else (in whatever discord) does not need to be addressed or handled here. It needs to be taken care of over there. Thanks.

Oh, sorry about that. When I said are you going to criticize my sprites or help, I tried to mean it in a jokingly fashion but it must have been misunderstood, or misinterpreted. I said "gtfo" because I thought he was insulting just to be mean to me when he said I had no education. Ill try to be more straightforward next time, less jokes.

Back
Top Bottom