• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PC Looking for pets/mounts

Marshy

Terrarian
Hello! As the title suggest, I would like to buy some pets and mounts, if you have a pet or mount you want to sell, tell me the item and what you want for it, and I'll see what I can do!

Albie368

Terrarian
Hi there! I happen to have a Slimy Saddle (Slime Mount) on hand. How much would you like to purchase this for?

I have:
Mounts: Unicorn, Turtle, Slime, Bee, Bunny, Basilisk
Pets: Mini Minotaur, Baby hornet, Zephyr, Gato, baby truffle, eyeball spring, tiki spirit
Light pets: Shadow Orb, Crimson Heart, Wisp, Fairy bell, Magic lantern

I am willing to trade any one of them for one of these: discord rod, coin gun, lucky coin, hallowed key, truffle worm x3, golden net, lava rod

Top Bottom