1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TCF will be undergoing a scheduled software and server upgrade on September 26, 2019 beginning at 9:00AM GMT. TCF may be unavailable for an extended period after this time. More information can be found here. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause, we will try to keep the downtime short.

PC Looking for someone to play Terraria with!

Discussion in 'PC Quick Hookup' started by vannbabu, Sep 13, 2019.

1. vannbabu

vannbabu Terrarian

Hey! I actually made an account on this forum for the sole purpose of finding somebody to play with. Preferably they would have to be available weekend mornings and on weekday nights. I am in the Eastern Timezone so please comment on this thread and we can see if we're compatible! I can do expert or no expert, however I am not too experienced with expert so you would have to forgive my inexperience. Thanks!

2. Arkhateus

Arkhateus Terrarian

Hey VannBabu I tried to find you on steam but couldn't, I'm looking for someone to play with too. what's your steam ID? I'll add you :)

3. vannbabu

vannbabu Terrarian

4. Boibi

Boibi Terrarian

Hey, I would like to play. My timezone is CEST though, but I can pretty much play anytime except for morning-afternoon on weekdays. My discord is
    Boibi#4045

5. Saiph

Saiph Official Terrarian

If the offer's still on the table, I'd be down for tagging along. I'm also in Eastern time so that aligns rather nicely. It'd just be sort of pointless to put my Steam here since my username is so generic there's a ton of people with it.

6. Dogod

Dogod Terrarian

i would like to play too! im pretty new to terraria

7. _ALIEN_

_ALIEN_ Terrarian

if the offer is still up im down
    I am three hours ahead of UTC tho
    i have about 500 hours of experience so i can help with stuff you might not know

8. vannbabu

vannbabu Terrarian

Great! I'll add you.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 14, 2019 ---
    I am in EST, not UCT. ^^'
    If you meant you are in UTC, I can always make arrangements to play on weekend mornings.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2019 ---
    Great! Do you have a discord or steam?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 14, 2019 ---
    Awesome! Do you have a discord?

9. Saiph

Saiph Official Terrarian

Yeah, I just don't use it all that often (and I'm without a mic so that's out the window if that was ever a thing in the first place), but it's Cross #4428.

10. Bonys02

Bonys02 Terrarian

Can i join too?
    my discord:
    Bony#3591

11. GrixGrove

GrixGrove Terrarian

If the offer is still up, i would like to join too. my Discord is :GrixGrove#4731

12. Dogod

Dogod Terrarian

ive got steam!
    Steam Community :: Dogod

13. Chaly

Chaly Terrarian

A lot of people already answered, but uhh, I can play in the morning, if you want to!:dryadsmile: (and if you're ok with a non-native person - I have a mild accent.)

14. Saiph

Saiph Official Terrarian

Wow this is turning into quite the party (assuming all of us do in fact join). The more the merrier?

15. Chaly

Chaly Terrarian

Well why not?:dryadgrin: Or maybe some of those who answered will arrange with each other lol

16. Arkhateus

Arkhateus Terrarian

I can host, I have already been playing with Bonys, boibi and kat. Anyone else who wishes to join hop on to this discord server: Join the Spacey Discord Server!

17. Snowchili

Snowchili Terrarian

Is this still open to join? :0
    I'm also looking for people to play with lol

18. ✪ Crow

✪ Crow Terrarian

I'd like to join y'all, but my time zone is EEST. If that's fine then add me on discord: Spirik#7506

Last edited: Sep 19, 2019 at 10:50 AM