tModLoader Looking for Spriters and Coders for the Tantalite mod

QubeTown

Spazmatism
Hello all.

A while ago me and a couple buddies were working on a mod. A mod called the Tantalite mod. The team was: Kalciphoz, ImmortalWisp, Dexavior, Coolwo (Who is John Egbert on these forums), and Me. Also some other people, but those were the main 5. So we were making this mod. And then It just sort of... died. Nothing happened on the Discord, nobody was really talking, and It was pretty much just non-existent. I recently found out that Dexavior tried to revive the mod on his own, but he was never able to. Here was the old mod page he made: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/the-tantalite-mod-1-3-1-1-v1-0.46124/ He didn't actually say the names of the dev team. He did say my name, but that was just for the drawing.

Recently, I've been thinking about reviving the mod. I messaged Coolwo (The only old Tantalite dev I'm still in contact with) if he would be okay with reviving the mod. He gave me a thumbs down emoji. Then he realized he made a mistake, and turned it into a thumbs up. Unfortunately, he's the only main original dev that is still online and said yes. Dexavior said no because he's to busy with his own mod, and Kalciphoz and ImmortalWisp haven't been online in ages.

So, I think it's time I turned to the forums for help. If anybody is interested in spriting or coding for the Tantalite mod, that would be great! Me and Coolwo are okay at spriting, but I'm the only one who has the slightest Idea of how to code, and I'm pretty terrible at it.

So basically:

Spriters would be helpful

Coders are needed

I hope somebody from the forums Is willing to help. Thanks!

-Creeper8789

P.S.: If you do want to help, it would be really great if you had a discord account. That's our main way of communicating.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom