Official Looking for Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you know shes not going to pick everyone on this thread.... Because there are 222 people who want to test so...... Yea :p

As you know shes not going to pick everyone on this thread.... Because there are 222 people who want to test so...... Yea :p
Actually, the number is far less than 222. Some posts are peole who don't want to test, others are people who are posting with related stuff but not applying, etc. The number is closer to 150 I would guess.

You know, amidst the crowd of people hoping for a spot as a 1.3 tester, I have to say this: even though I'm interested, I think I might pass on the opportunity! While it's definitely a great privilege to be able to contribute to the development of the 1.3 update, there's also something nice to be said about being able to just discover all the cool new things over the course of playing the game normally, especially alongside the group of friends whom I've played Terraria for quite a while now (in fact, one of them was the person who introduced me to Terraria in the first place). But good luck to all the potential testers out there~

Actually, the number is far less than 222. Some posts are peole who don't want to test, others are people who are posting with related stuff but not applying, etc. The number is closer to 150 I would guess.
Keep in mind that the thread has over 2,000 views, which means there are probably a lot of people that didn't even post here when they applied. So, I would guess Cenx is being flooded with thousands of messages right now.

Keep in mind that the thread has over 2,000 views, which means there are probably a lot of people that didn't even post here when they applied. So, I would guess Cenx is being flooded with thousands of messages right now.
Valid point, but some people might just refresh this thread repeatedly for a reply (I did quite a few times)

Yeah, I'm certain her inbox was flooded - it is every time she asks for testers. ;)

Multiplayer and single player testing is done for balance and bugs.

Adding new testers (remember there are already some existing testers) doesn't mean anything in regards to a launch date being "near" or even "set" - again, just speaking from experience. All it means is that there is at least enough to start the process.

Just wanted to clear up some possible areas of confusion/questions that I saw.

Let's hope that if the traveling merchant does have new items we'll be able to force him somehow to spawn.
I'm racking my brain thinking of all new stuff that might be in this update.

Yeah, I'm certain her inbox was flooded - it is every time she asks for testers. ;)

Multiplayer and single player testing is done for balance and bugs.

Adding new testers (remember there are already some existing testers) doesn't mean anything in regards to a launch date being "near" or even "set" - again, just speaking from experience. All it means is that there is at least enough to start the process.

Just wanted to clear up some possible areas of confusion/questions that I saw.
If we were chosen to be beta testers, I wonder; is there a place (maybe like an IRC) where beta testers would talk to each other about stuff? Or are testers told who the rest of the testers are? I think something like that would be pretty handy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom