Official Looking for Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were chosen to be beta testers, I wonder; is there a place (maybe like an IRC) where beta testers would talk to each other about stuff? Or are testers told who the rest of the testers are?
I think that would be pretty handy.
That would be good to have once the testers get picked.

Hi, my name is Zilophos. I would love to test the 1.3 version. I have already went ahead and sent you an e-mail. Thanks.

I would be interested also, I have a lot of free time lately and I LOVE LOVE LOVE Terraria
I would prefer contact over email if it is ok to do so

I would be very much interested in testing for 1.3 and even beyond if you'd like to keep the offer open for future dates. I believe I am an excellent candidate for this prerelease as I can bring many things to the table other's can not. Aside from the usual hours of gameplay and understanding of basic and advanced game mechanics, I have a nearly exaustless amount of hours in which I can actively function with a team, have years of experience in breaking software in new and exciting ways, can troubleshoot on the fly both with and without aids such as google or other users, and am capable of signing a NDA. Although I can not say I have spent much time active in this community I assure you I am friendly, intelligent, and capable individual.

And if that doesn't sell you, I can promise that if you take me in I will give you hours of entertainment though all forms of media. Be it though a VOIP service such as skype or teamspeak, though chats such as IRC, or in game as I accidentally trip a dynamite rigged pressure plate meant for you.

I doubt you'll find anyone quite like me out there. And if you do, please consider them just as much as you'll hopefully consider myself.

non-identifiable information below. If more is required, please PM me.
21 years old (nov 30th, 1992)
Legal resedent of the United States
Eastern timezone (New York time)
Likes cats
available throughout the week at any time.(expect a maximal delay of 12 hours)

I would be very much interested in testing for 1.3 and even beyond if you'd like to keep the offer open for future dates. I believe I am an excellent candidate for this prerelease as I can bring many things to the table other's can not. Aside from the usual hours of gameplay and understanding of basic and advanced game mechanics, I have a nearly exaustless amount of hours in which I can actively function with a team, have years of experience in breaking software in new and exciting ways, can troubleshoot on the fly both with and without aids such as google or other users, and am capable of signing a NDA. Although I can not say I have spent much time active in this community I assure you I am friendly, intelligent, and capable individual.

And if that doesn't sell you, I can promise that if you take me in I will give you hours of entertainment though all forms of media. Be it though a VOIP service such as skype or teamspeak, though chats such as IRC, or in game as I accidentally trip a dynamite rigged pressure plate meant for you.

I doubt you'll find anyone quite like me out there. And if you do, please consider them just as much as you'll hopefully consider myself.

non-identifiable information below. If more is required, please PM me.
21 years old (nov 30th, 1992)
Legal resedent of the United States
Eastern timezone (New York time)
Likes cats
available throughout the week at any time.(expect a maximal delay of 12 hours)
Now the only thing you need to do is actually Email or PM that to Cenx.

Is this sort of testing mainly finding bugs, or mainly balancing, player experience et cetera?

EDIT: I suppose the minimum age would be 18, since legal things like NDAs get really tricky with minors. Couldn't have timed my birthday better, really.

Last edited:
Good day Terrarians!

As the title suggests we are currently looking for people interested in testing 1.3 on PC/windows, Mac, Linux, and Red's new special project( Recommended for advanced players). If you are interested in testing please have extensive knowledge of the game and mechanics, a working computer, and time to spend playing Terraria!

For more information you can contact me here via conversation or email me at [email protected]

Thanks! :dryadhappy:
I would love to Test things out, I have been playing since the game began, i remember when i had molten armor and the dark lance, I was UNSTOPPABLE!

Is this sort of testing mainly finding bugs, or mainly balancing, player experience et cetera?
I would assume they just have you test EVERYTHING, and you tell them if anything looks wrong or if there's any bugs they can squash while you just try to get every new thing in the game.

Well SpartaCraft, I love seeing your willingness to help around the forums! Just had to say that. Though that is a conversation for another thread haha
Thanks. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom