Official Looking for Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After having re-read my application I decided to add more to it, I completely forgot to add what other games I've tested also hehe...:confused:
If we do get picked I can't wait to test 24/7!
I didn't think having tested other games was important enough to mention. xD
Though, I was in the closed beta of AirMech, Star Wars: The Old Republic and Wildstar.

I also can't really change my application, as I don't want to spam Cenx with tons of "Edit" messages. I think it's good as it is, even though it could probably be better.

Though, I was in the closed beta of AirMech, Star Wars: The Old Republic and Wildstar.
Im gonna add to my form to. Also, Toast Sparta And ECC I added you guys to a conversation with my ideas.

I also can't really change my application, as I don't want to spam Cenx with tons of "Edit" messages. I think it's good as it is, even though it could probably be better.
I tested Vindictus, Dragon Nest and ESO. Found quite a few bugs in Dragon Nest before it came out, mostly text bugs though~

She will probably look for someone who would be a good tester for most of the time between now and the release.
Well, she already mentioned most of the requirements(time to spend testing and such) in the original post. And Mr.Loki also mentioned some valuable insights on the subject if you feel like looking through every page.

Last edited:
So epic, glad I have more then enough experience (I hope) in Terraria to be able to qualify for reds special project! Plus I'm running Mac (and can use windows if necessary) if they need a experienced user in the Apple world. :happy:

Anyone been accepted yet? Want to know if I should keep my hopes up or if I got denied.....AGAIN! (1.2)
I doubt anyone will get a response for atleast a few days and that's only if Cenx is some sort of application reading machine. And it is really best not to get your hopes up at all because of how many people tend to apply for this kind of thing. Keep neutral on everything(with a few exceptions) is my rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom