PS4 Looking to expand my world

hi all, ive recently started a new expert world, only built a few things at
Minute, looking for people to help expand who will become a regular player, i have an item world so anything needed on your behalf wont be a problem, please note, not been disrespectful, but if your younger than 18’dont bother adding me, ive had enough of kids ruining things that take time to do, that said my psn is

possessed_soul88

hi all, ive recently started a new expert world, only built a few things at
Minute, looking for people to help expand who will become a regular player, i have an item world so anything needed on your behalf wont be a problem, please note, not been disrespectful, but if your younger than 18’dont bother adding me, ive had enough of kids ruining things that take time to do, that said my psn is

possessed_soul88
A word of caution for PS4 players playing online multiplayer. Right now there is a bug where your world gets overwritten by your friend’s world. Or vice versa.

Please take a moment and make a backup to a usb drive of the characters and worlds that you care about before playing online multiplayer. Additionally, before going into a multiplayer session, open up a new world, then join your friend’s world - that way if your world is overwritten it’ll be a new world that you don’t care about.

A word of caution for PS4 players playing online multiplayer. Right now there is a bug where your world gets overwritten by your friend’s world. Or vice versa.

Please take a moment and make a backup to a usb drive of the characters and worlds that you care about before playing online multiplayer. Additionally, before going into a multiplayer session, open up a new world, then join your friend’s world - that way if your world is overwritten it’ll be a new world that you don’t care about.
Thanks for the heads up :)

I didn't get a chance to read this before my main world got overwritten. I wish I could have. :sigh:

Back
Top Bottom