PC-Modded Looking to play tmodloader with anyone that wants to

Scariez

Terrarian
just looking for some players to play tmodloader with since my freinds dont play modded much, reply with your steam name if you wanna play.

Hey! I'm interested in playing.
I have a really good mod list and my friend code is:

(Name is the same as the one of this forum.)
Mod list includes Terraria Overhaul, Calamity, Thorium, and QoL add-ons.
I'm available in the evenings of UK time ( 7pm - 11pm most likely )

HMU (Hit me up) if you wanna play

Im pretty lonely since all my friends timezones are too far away from me, so im looking for some people to play with. I will be on around 9AMGMT-7PMGMT and maybe later if im lucky. so just add me on steam my friend code is 407183616 and dm me ( also write your steam name if you've added me later in the the thread so i know its you ) im pretty much up to play any mod and any mode in vanilla.

Last edited:
just looking for some players to play tmodloader with since my freinds dont play modded much, reply with your steam name if you wanna play.
Im pretty lonely since all my friends timezones are too far away from me, so im looking for some people to play with. I will be on around 9AMGBT-7PMGBT and maybe later if im lucky. so just add me on steam my friend code is 407183616 and dm me ( also write your steam name if you've added me later in the the thread so i know its you ) im pretty much up to play any mod and any mode in vanilla.
Hi @Scariez I combined your two threads into one. One Quick Hookup thread per member. :)

Back
Top Bottom