tModLoader Loot Bags Mod

Did a godly loot bag drop in prehardmode? or did you get it from a diferent bag?
I think that you say in a previous comment that every loot bag except dye bags are something ridiculously rare because, bluemagic found a bug on your code regarding the drop chance.

I think that you say in a previous comment that every loot bag except dye bags are something ridiculously rare because, bluemagic found a bug on your code regarding the drop chance.
It shouldn't matter if the bags are ridiculously rare. What I'm wondering is how he/she got solar armor and an ankh charm in pre-hardmode.

Expeditions mod has an issue where the random boxes (which you can get like, 10 minutes into the game) can give you absolutely broken end-tier loot from other mods. I don't know why it's happening to vanilla items, but it could be the same issue.

5c87e9ab-277a-11e7-a03b-27ed150a5812.gif
here... a nice new loot bag tracker (the other one looked weird)
LootBagTracker.png

Expeditions mod has an issue where the random boxes (which you can get like, 10 minutes into the game) can give you absolutely broken end-tier loot from other mods. I don't know why it's happening to vanilla items, but it could be the same issue.
Thanks for the idea but it looks a bit too much like the gps. All you did was shorten it and put a loot bag on the screen.

I'd like to report a bug where I do not get loot bags from modded summons
I'll look into it but I think the real reason you aren't getting loot bags is because of a bug that causes loot bags to get rarer after every time you kill an enemy.

I'll look into it but I think the real reason you aren't getting loot bags is because of a bug that causes loot bags to get rarer after every time you kill an enemy.
I would agree with you there, but I got into hard-mode using only modded summons and didn't get a single loot bag.

Is this an issue in only multiplayer, or singleplayer also?
This issue is present in both single player and multiplayer. The loot bag tracker is also broken in multiplayer.
I have gotten a few dye bags and common bags, wonder whats causing the bug.
The bug is caused by me being an idiot.
Bluemagic already told Caseratis about this, my guess is hes waiting for the new modloader version and release the new update plus bug/glitch fix.
I did fix the bug that caused loot bags to be rare but I haven't fixed the tracker in multiplayer yet because I'm pretty new to coding.

That's ok, I am not using the tracker in multiplayer, I like enemies dropping the bags. I am enjoying this mod.

Ive been playing multiplayer and every single bag Ive gotten (about 54 of them) has contained Thorium ore. What am I doing wrong?

Ive been playing multiplayer and every single bag Ive gotten (about 54 of them) has contained Thorium ore. What am I doing wrong?
are you sure those bags are from this mod? because the only bags from thorium are named "bag of potential" and they only give thorium ore.

Back
Top Bottom