Xbox 360 Lost all my Data

Status
Not open for further replies.

BWR31

Terrarian
Hi guys,
Last time i played terraria, i had no problems.
But this time when i opened my world (which wasn't a problem), all my data was gone.
my world was still there and my chests too but my personal data was gone, even my piggybank was looted.
Does anyone knows how to get my data back? Because i was going for the chlorophyte level. (I had the Adamantite armor and stuff)
Please anyone?

Kind Regards,
BWR31

P.S.
Maybe it is because i was at a specific level and that my console couldn't handle it ;)

This has happened to me once. I lost my character after turning my xbox off to fast right after it had saved, I think was the problem. But like OP said my world was still there. Not sure if you did the same thing or not, but it is a possibility.

What console are you on? Maybe I can help you get some of that stuff back.
I am on xbox one, my gt is the same as my name on here.

The xbox version is quite buggy, this happens often.
Fyi the piggy bank is connected to your player save so it's always going to disappear if your character save is wiped.

If you need hand replacing things i can help you out. Stockpile stars, hearts, life fruits, ivy whips/dual hooks drax a couple extra Pick Saws tons of greater heal pots armors including new ones. TheIceRage on 360.

Thanks for all the reactions.
To Nikelion: yes it is all gone
To K ronn spliffs: i am on a Xbox 360. i am sure i didn't shut it off too early so that couldn't be the prob.
To ThelceRage: if you want to do that, it would be great. But don't i need to download anything? If so, i already accepted it is gone and it isn't a problem anymore.
[DOUBLEPOST=1428327111][/DOUBLEPOST]To NikeLion: but my world is still in tact. which i think is weird.
even so, my skin and name were remembred but my stuff is all gone.

To NikeLion: but my world is still in tact. which i think is weird.
even so, my skin and name were remembred but my stuff is all gone.
So you can still select the character? But they don't have any stuff or they're entirely gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom