Mobile lost my cloud save after update

Qrvishon

Terrarian
I had cloud saved world on Google Disc with lots of items however when I updated game from 12000 to 12801 I lost my world (it's still on disc but I can't import it to game :c)

Since you've update to 12801 that means you're on the Amazon version, yes? Do you have a Google Account with access to Google Drive tied to your device in order to manage your cloud saves? If so, are you sure you're signed in to the correct Google account?

If the above is all doublechecked and you still can't get your cloud save to show, I'd encourage you to contact 505 Games and open a support ticket with them to troubleshoot more. https://support.505games.com

When you reinstall you'll lose your local characters and your local worlds, but your cloud characters and your cloud saves should still be there.

Do you have multiple folders named "Terraria" on your drive? I had a similar problem, and solved it by looking at the dates on the two folders and moving all my saves into the most recent folder.

Another thing is check the gdrive for your world save. Check the details and look at file size, if it's 0Kb it corrupted but don't flip out, on google drive it backups copies of all edits (tho holds so much for so long) if you manage versions on that file you simply remove the latest versions until the details show as having a couple Mbs in file size. (One or 2 back) once you have the file back to a vaild state go back in and save the 2nd from top with the "keep forever" tag.
Then you'll need to rebot your device so the game reloads fully.

Back
Top Bottom