Luckiest World gen you had?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitPieStudios

The Destroyer
So yesterday, I decided to start a hardcore run, because I feel i've played long enough to go through that struggle.
Well, the world I generated for that character (Who I named Kami) is literally the luckiest world I've had thus far. I will put my stuff in the spoiler.
To start, as soon as i spawned, there were 2 surface chests, right next to each other. They were both in the cave below my home show below:
22fc997556.png

On the far right, you might notice another cave. well, that ALSO had a chest. I explored the left side first, and this was over a hill on that side...

cefb3c2820.jpg

I saw the living tree first, that made me feel luckier, then there were 2 chests near the surface in that large cave.

I was just completely done when I saw the pyramid. I actually kinda feel like making a new world to make it harder on myself... :O

Well that's my spawn. I feel really lucky getting handed so much things on this run, basically making it pretty easy. Has anyone gotten really lucky before, in terms of their world gen?

Well, once i got a spawn close to a huge lake, lots of chest, one side of the whole map without corruption, a pyramid that had a flying carpet and the temple under her, water bolt at the surface of the dungeon, anklet of the wind at the jungle, many bee hive...only in one world :3

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom