NPCs & Enemies Lunar Eclipse

AnonymousRat1934901

Official Terrarian
This is an event that happens randomly after the moonlord is defeated.

Cultist Guard
Lunar Soul
Cultist Archer
White Cultist Archer

The moon will be teal.

Strong melee attacks
Drops 0-2 luminite
Rarely drops strong weapons

Last edited:
I mean, astronomically speaking the Blood Moon would be a type of lunar eclipse.

Your suggestion seems to be seriously lacking in detail. We can see we have a few enemies recycled from the Lunar Event (which I'm not too crazy about in and of itself) but we also have these two enemies with no description whatsoever. As of now, I have no idea what the Lunatic Guard and Lunar Soul look like, behave, drop, or anything. The inclusion of the arbitrary lunar enemies don't really add anything interesting since we've seen them before.

I mean, astronomically speaking the Blood Moon would be a type of lunar eclipse.

Your suggestion seems to be seriously lacking in detail. We can see we have a few enemies recycled from the Lunar Event (which I'm not too crazy about in and of itself) but we also have these two enemies with no description whatsoever. As of now, I have no idea what the Lunatic Guard and Lunar Soul look like, behave, drop, or anything. The inclusion of the arbitrary lunar enemies don't really add anything interesting since we've seen them before.
He changed it without telling anyone. But what are the Cultist guards and Lunar souls?

Back
Top Bottom