NPCs & Enemies Lunar Princess, NPC that can entertain you after defeating the Moon Lord.

Do you support this idea?

• Total voters
A number of the items here either seem too useful, not useful enough, would make more sense coming from somewhere else, or just don't really seem to fit in the game.
First off, please don't talk that generally, if you really want to provide some constructive feedback, tell me specifically what is wrong with what or I'll end up wondering what should I change.
I also don't get what you mean by saing "too useful", It's a complete endgame and as I said in the first post there's really nothing to do, there's no item in her stock that grant's you higher tier than Moon Lord and almost no item that will raise your stats (those 3 alternative helmets could be craftable like their counterparts, whatever), only thing made for convinience, mainly for builders.
I tried do match prices of certain items with their functionality, so variety in their usefulness is something normal I suppose, If you think something is not worth the effort
just ignore this item, but I'm sure many people will enjoy (for example) changing their world background.

Also, since this would be at the very end of the game, most players would have tons of quest items stockpiled already and they'll likely end up just searching their storage for those items, bringing them for a reward, and waiting for the next quest.
I don't think that much people stores items they don't need anymore, I personally sell them to get some money at least, but even if you had around 99 bars of EVERY metal, full stacks of every ore and tons of hearts and random drops, it would last for only few days, since she can give you 3 of them per day. Remember that she can also want some random drop, so it wouldn't be really possible to predict what items should you keep.

Even if that wasn't a problem though, I still wouldn't support this because I think it's better for the game to end on a high note with the final boss defeated and the player victorious then after an extended series of quests doing everything you've already done.
Game ending entirely on the finall boss would make sense, but only if was the actual ending, with credits, no drops and lack of possibility to continue your adventure with certain character, but it's not like that. We're beating a boss, getting even stronger stuff but that's it, we need some extra content to actually make use for them, and as I said before, her stuff is not higher tier than Moon Lord and all of it is just made for convinience, not fight.

Wow, usually, people who make big suggestions like this have trouble with them, but this is amazing. Full support.

Do you think you can make a support banner for this?

I would try but I'm not that good in those things, probably I'll just wait untill some kind person agree to make one for me, or I'll ask a friend to help me with this.

First off, please don't talk that generally, if you really want to provide some constructive feedback, tell me specifically what is wrong with what or I'll end up wondering what should I change.
I also don't get what you mean by saing "too useful", It's a complete endgame and as I said in the first post there's really nothing to do, there's no item in her stock that grant's you higher tier than Moon Lord and almost no item that will raise your stats (those 3 alternative helmets could be craftable like their counterparts, whatever), only thing made for convinience, mainly for builders.
I tried do match prices of certain items with their functionality, so variety in their usefulness is something normal I suppose, If you think something is not worth the effort
just ignore this item, but I'm sure many people will enjoy (for example) changing their world background.
Alright, I'll go in order:
It would make a lot more sense to be able to craft the endgame headpieces normally instead of buying them here.
The eraser doesn't fit in my opinion because the corruption/crimson and hallow are a necessary part of the game. It doesn't seem right to have an item that completely removes them from the world for you, especially because you'd probably need them to do the quests.
I don't see how the moongold bag would work, even if it could somehow do a good job re-filling the world with loot (which I doubt is possible), using one could damage things that the player has built, and it would permanently make every enemy stronger with each use. If given the option, I would just save myself the trouble and make a new world for more stuff (or go fishing).
The bottomless lava/honey buckets would make more sense coming from the angler or upgraded from the bucket he gives.
The infinite health potion seems useless, as playing through hardmode normally gives me way more greater healing potions then anyone would ever need (I'd say the same about the endless bait box, but not everyone realizes how easily it is to get hundreds of fireflies, so they might find it useful).
The Godtool just seems out of place to me, I can't quite explain why but it just does
The satellite map seems way too overpowered, even for the end of the game.

I don't think that much people stores items they don't need anymore, I personally sell them to get some money at least, but even if you had around 99 bars of EVERY metal, full stacks of every ore and tons of hearts and random drops, it would last for only few days, since she can give you 3 of them per day. Remember that she can also want some random drop, so it wouldn't be really possible to predict what items should you keep.
I've made it a habit to keep almost every item I get just in case I need it later. There might be a lot of people that don't bother storing everything like I do, but I imagine that would change if all those items became useful again at the end of the game. Also, do the quests change every day? If so, then there's a good chance that some of them will only be possible to complete in time if you store the items ahead of time, as by the time you find enough ore or collect enough drops, the quest would have already changed.

Game ending entirely on the finall boss would make sense, but only if was the actual ending, with credits, no drops and lack of possibility to continue your adventure with certain character, but it's not like that. We're beating a boss, getting even stronger stuff but that's it, we need some extra content to actually make use for them, and as I said before, her stuff is not higher tier than Moon Lord and all of it is just made for convinience, not fight.
This doesn't give any extra content to use those items on though, it's just fetch quests that have you do more of the same for new items. The game still technically "ends" at the final boss, you just have the option to keep playing after, but the final boss marks the point where there's no new content after it.

i go down 10 pages to find it again, is one of the best sugestions but nobody care it.
i also made an banner
ojrBUz1.png
ojrBUz1.png

Last edited:
Made a better banner:
FRFJXsa.jpg

Here's the code to use:
Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/lunar-princess-npc-that-can-entertain-you-after-defeating-the-moon-lord.28466/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/FRFJXsa.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Edit: Didn't like the old one so made a new one.

Last edited:
It will be cool if she also had the option to fight again already-defeated bosses, but in a higher difficulty. More life points, new mechanics...

Idk what cabbages have with the post, srsly, *OFF-TOPIC Warning*
I only want to know about what you needs, don't be Off-Topic please

@Jamm6gamer, you are not a moderator; you don't get to tell people what they can and cannot post, or if they are being off topic or not. This isn't even your suggestion thread. Both of the posts you responded to were completely on topic, as far as I'm concerned.

Reactions: ix
Made a better banner:

Here's the code to use:
Code:
[URL=http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/lunar-princess-npc-that-can-entertain-you-after-defeating-the-moon-lord.28466/][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/biFzSnM.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Awesome Banner :D, i think Koliberal will like it.

You have my full support, I love this idea!

Btw, what is her defensive action? Phantasmal spheres?

You have my full support, I love this idea!

Btw, what is her defensive action? Phantasmal spheres?
I hope it's something like Lunar beams, you know, like the moon lord's death beam that comes out of the eye in his forehead?

Back
Top Bottom