Items Lunatic Cultist Expert Mode Drop: Endless Mana Pouch

The Lunatic Cultist is one of the few bosses with a treasure bag but no way to obtain it. I think an endless mana pouch would be fit for his treasure bag. He uses magic attacks and never seems to run out. The endless mana pouch would eliminate mana sickness and the need to make mana potions. Since the Lunatic Cultist is almost endgame it would not be very overpowered. It would be a blue tied pouch and would take up an accessory slot unlike the endless musket pouch and the endless quiver.

Ummmm, this would be very overpowered. Consider the Last Prism. The only reason it's not extremely overpowered is because it burns through mana insanely fast. It would be crazy overpowered if it could be held down forever. As a side note, all of the classes have been reasonably well balanced by the devs for the current state of the game, and if he mage class all of the sudden had unlimited Mana, then it would totally through that balance out of whack.

endless mana pouch ? hahahahahahaha no.
The last prism uses 70 MANA PER SECOND , because it is op and i think the mana drain is fair
i mean , each class has its inconvenient :
Warrior :
High damage weapons but short range
Ranged :
far range but costs ammuntion
Summoner :
Allows minions to help you kill monsters , costs mana , but that's not a problem since a three time use is kinda okay
Mage :
Good damage , costs mana to avoid spamming overpowered weapons , even if the last prism lasts for 1 minute if mana is still filled

well, i think its a good idea but i agree its pretty overpowered. maybe, if it gives you infinite mana but with a side affect like you get slowed down greatly or it decreases the dps (so endgame mana weapons ain't as overpowered)

Hmm... Well it would be very op, but i guess it could eliminate mana sickness. If it gives unlimited mana then it would be pretty op with weapons like the last prism, if eliminiating mana sickness is too op then it could greatly reduce mana cost.

Many people are stating this is OP, which I agree. But one use for it can be the future creative mode. But instead of it being an item, you would not waste any Mana at all in Creative. It would help kill any irritating monsters while building. Think out side the box!

Ummmm, this would be very overpowered. Consider the Last Prism. The only reason it's not extremely overpowered is because it burns through mana insanely fast. It would be crazy overpowered if it could be held down forever. As a side note, all of the classes have been reasonably well balanced by the devs for the current state of the game, and if he mage class all of the sudden had unlimited Mana, then it would totally through that balance out of whack.
Dude, it's like you've never even HEARD of stacks o' Greater Mana Potions and a Mana Flower.
[doublepost=1493769180,1493769095][/doublepost]I honestly think this is really useful. I keep having to brew Greater/Super Mana Potions, and this would be the perfect thing I would need. Also, my shields run on mana - like any other futuristic mechanism.

I think it should either eliminate mana sickness, or act as endless mana potions, so you would either have to equip the mana flower or hit j, or you would still need to use potions as "ammo". Other than that, good.

Back
Top Bottom