Drawings & Paintings M4D's Workshop

Do you like my art?

• YES! I TOTALLY LIKE YOUR ART

• It's good

• Not bad, not good either.

• it's pretty bad

• Just quit man, your work sucks!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I should point out that i'm having some issues with my scanner, that's the main reason for me not posting stuff here......................

....i'm also working on 2 Demo Tracks i'm planning to release soon.
~'cause imma sound boy!~

I fixed the issue, not a definitive solution but it works.....
...here you go:
EXPRESSIONS SHEET.jpg

I'm too tired to post anything else so...*poof*

If you are reading this(and you're still a follower after my periods of absence) then probably you have interest in what i am doing ATM. Right now i'm working on old projects i left behind, my last post it's one of those(i'm talking 'bout 2 projects that are at least 1 year old). I'm also working on the release of 3 tracks(that's like a ton of work for an enthusiast like me, i mean research, composing, mixing, cover art, etc...). That's what i'm gonna be doing in the next weeks(if the force helps me maybe i can post more stuff). So...thanks for reading and expect more from the 4LI3N!
Can you guess his name?
21-12-17Zz.jpg

If you are reading this(and you're still a follower after my periods of absence) then probably you have interest in what i am doing ATM. Right now i'm working on old projects i left behind, my last post it's one of those(i'm talking 'bout 2 projects that are at least 1 year old). I'm also working on the release of 3 tracks(that's like a ton of work for an enthusiast like me, i mean research, composing, mixing, cover art, etc...). That's what i'm gonna be doing in the next weeks(if the force helps me maybe i can post more stuff). So...thanks for reading and expect more from the 4LI3N!
Can you guess his name?View attachment 190093

@Loki is going W O K E

Can you guess his name?View attachment 190093
Hot and spicy for the Christmas days.

-Double-Post Merged-

Happy 1-day-late Valentine's Day guys
The Big Man.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom