Game Mechanics Magic Storage Equivalent for Vanilla

Flubman

Terrarian
A close friend of mine wants to like vanilla Terraria but struggles to do so because he spends so much time sorting his chests, which he thinks is a chore that gets in the way of the game's exploration, combat, and progression. He feels that the popular Magic Storage mod solves this issue entirely by turning storage into a "store and forget" affair that only needs to be interacted with briefly via a search function to find items. Furthermore, Magic Storage gets upgraded throughout the game (often with materials that don't get enough love such as gems and low-tier ores), and an equivalent would make vanilla Terraria's progression even more compelling by giving the player another aspect of the game to progress. Finally, Redigit says that he's always looking for ways to solve inventory woes; I can't think of a better way to do it than this.

EDIT: Clarified what Magic Storage does.

EDIT 2: If I remember correctly, Chicken Bones made Magic Storage, so that should make implementing it much easier.

Last edited:
I'm bumping this thread because I added some new information. If this isn't enough information to justify the bump, I apologize and won't do it again.

Back
Top Bottom