Resolved Magic Storage mod crashing my single-player game

Good day all

I recently downloaded the Magic Storage mod, however whenever I interact with the Storage Heart object, the menu opens and then I crash to desktop. I have only a small amount of programming experience but not enough to identify what would be causing the following error:

Picture1.png

I am currently using tModLoader v0.11.4

My mod list is as follows:

Magic Storage v0.4.3.4
Calamity Mod Music v1.4.2.1
Calamity Mod (No Calamity Music) v1.4.2.164
Fargo's Soul Mod v0.7.4
AlchemistNPC v8.7
Recipe Browser v0.8.3
Wing Slot v1.6.3
Fargo's Mutant Mod v1.4.1
Shorter Respawn Time v1.0
Accessory Slots+ v0.1
Which Mod Is This From? (WMITF) v2.6
VeinMiner v1.3.1
Thorium Mod v1.6.0.4
More Endless Ammo v1.0.0.1
Item Checklist v0.5.2
Galium v1.6.0.11
Yet Another Boss Health Bar v1.3.2
Death Screen Countdown v0.15
Boss Checklist v0.2.1
Auto Trash v0.4

I also use some plugins from TerrariaPatcher (version unknown but is a recent release).

Generally speaking, this is caused by mods conflicting with each other.

Try disabling all mods except Magic Storage and see if the problem persists. If not, start enabling mods one by one until you find which one conflicts with it (disable all the others again to be certain). You'll then likely have to choose which of the two you want to use.

If the respective mods have a thread on TCF, you can also leave a bug report if you want. That way, the mod developers (depending on whose end the issue is on) may be able to fix the issue, so you can use both at the same time again. ;)

Generally speaking, this is caused by mods conflicting with each other.

Try disabling all mods except Magic Storage and see if the problem persists. If not, start enabling mods one by one until you find which one conflicts with it (disable all the others again to be certain). You'll then likely have to choose which of the two you want to use.

If the respective mods have a thread on TCF, you can also leave a bug report if you want. That way, the mod developers (depending on whose end the issue is on) may be able to fix the issue, so you can use both at the same time again. ;)
I figured out what was causing the problem. It was Terraria Patcher. As soon as I removed its Plugins and verified my game’s cache, I managed to utilize the storage heart and crafting interface with no complications whatsoever.

I figured out what was causing the problem. It was Terraria Patcher. As soon as I removed its Plugins and verified my game’s cache, I managed to utilize the storage heart and crafting interface with no complications whatsoever.
Nice! Good to know you've got it working!

Back
Top Bottom