Drawings & Paintings mag's artdump

Yeah, I realize that... My cousin's a really good artist, and she gave me some tips on face shapes, and they helped a lot... I've been drawing for about 2 years, and I only seem to get worse... : /
You know I've been there before myself. Feeling like you never really get better no matter how much you practice, thinking everyone else is a better artist than you, going on and on without any significant improvement...that's all too familiar to me. If you're really serious at getting better, the best thing you can do is try new things (new perspectives, new styles, different positions, stuff like that), look up plenty of tutorials on how to draw certain things, and practice as regularly as possible. Also, copying isn't necessarily a bad thing either as long as you're doing it for practice and aren't trying to pass it off as original, it helps you at least get an idea of how to do certain things. Some people are faster learners than others, but if you just stick with this you'll eventually get better.
Although if your avatar is something you drew, you're really not doing that badly in my opinion.

I need to get a new tablet so I can art again, it's been way too long and I probably suck (more).

Back with another one o' them 2hus.

I'd like to request Shinmyoumaru Sukuna this time.

SQnhY8V.png

practice150.png

-posts after 3256236 years- AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom