Game Mechanics Make a Twin auto go into its second form if not already, if the other twin dies.

Should they add this mechanic?

• Yes!

Votes: 21 87.5%
  • No >:(

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Lavaskin

Terrarian
I feel like this would help express The Twins actuall being more-so twins if they got enraged when their sibling died.

I would like to see this just as a small update to the game to make players maybe even feel sorry for the boss instead of just thinking about those sweet souls of sights he/she has been after.

Its a small tweak, but in my case- a good one.

I feel like this would help express The Twins actuall being more-so twins if they got enraged when their sibling died.

I would like to see this just as a small update to the game to make players maybe even feel sorry for the boss instead of just thinking about those sweet souls of sights he/she has been after.

Its a small tweak, but in my case- a good one.
so would it drop it to the half health mark or just transform it? if it just transforms it, then I think it's a great idea!

so would it drop it to the half health mark or just transform it? if it just transforms it, then I think it's a great idea!
Just transform it.
Most people focus on killing one eye without hurting the other, so one is weak, not 2 strong eyes. This is a great idea, as it would make them harder, but not that much.
I don't think it would really make combat more difficult. If you want players to avoid the tactic of killing them individually, another change is needed. The simplest thing is to make it so that if one of the Twins dies, it enters not just phase two, but rage, which is much more complicated than just phase two.

i was thinking about this the other day, alot of games have this where if their twin dies they become enraged and it just makes sense

Amazing idea! Its such an obvious change I cant believe no one seems to have thought of this before. This would force players to either attack them both evenly rather than targeting one, or as mentioned, have a near full health other twin already in his second form?? I personally dont really see an issue with making this the default, as in not only expert mode exclusive as someone else suggested, but would be a good addition either way. So much so in fact, I would like to add it to my list of favorites

Back
Top Bottom