Game Mechanics Make Autopause work in Camera Mode.

Dapling

Duke Fishron
There isn't really any harm in doing this, as it's required that you click a very small part of your screen for it to work, and that means it isn't even as exploitable as using the settings menu to pause the game. You are left extremely vulnerable in camera mode, and can't even access your inventory, so you couldn't really use it as an exploit for anything.

It's perhaps not exploitable, but maybe there were other technical issues that didn't make camera mode work on autopause.
Perhaps like placing such a pointer is similair to placing a block.

But if it's possible, then I wouldn't mind having it.

It doesn't already? Well this would be a welcome feature, I'd hate to get killed by some enemy who decided to spawn while I was adjusting the camera, though I've only ever used the camera when in a base.

It's perhaps not exploitable, but maybe there were other technical issues that didn't make camera mode work on autopause.
Perhaps like placing such a pointer is similair to placing a block.

But if it's possible, then I wouldn't mind having it.
It doesn't already? Well this would be a welcome feature, I'd hate to get killed by some enemy who decided to spawn while I was adjusting the camera, though I've only ever used the camera when in a base.
It currently does work when autopause is on, but they're changing autopause so that it only works in the Settings Menu in 1.4. If they can figure it out for settings, it shouldn't be too difficult to also do it for Camera Mode.

Back
Top Bottom