Blocks & Decoration Make Item Frames and Weapon Racks behave like (Wo)Mannequins

Warpshard

Empress of Light
Item Frames and Weapon Racks are notoriously annoying to use, primarily because of their tendency to have items pop right out of them immediately after being placed. This often goes on for a little while until the game magically decides, "Hey, that click was brief enough. We'll let it hold the item this time." It's frustrating when trying to place a pair of wings and it pops off 20 times until it decides to stay in place. This isn't a problem with Mannequins or Womannequins, as the items can only be retrieved from it with a pickaxe or a similar tool.

My suggestion is to have items be placed in Item Frames and Weapon Racks the same way items are placed onto a Mannequin, left clicking with the item in hand, and only being able to retrieve it by hitting the Frame/Rack with a pickaxe.

Thats how it is on mobile, and I'll just go ahead and say, i hate it. You can't mine empty ones without a empty block beside it. (Places pickaxe as soon as you touch it doesn't wait to see if you hold.

Back
Top Bottom