Items Make the flare gun a secondary chest item

Idk what you're talking about, the flare gun is the strongest weapon in the game, it's already absurd you can get it so early, why should it be made even easier.
It's always annoying finding one instead of a magic mirror/hermes boots/cloud.
I only need the lava charm if I make a mistake around lava, and I make it a personal goal not to make mistakes around lava.

Idk what you're talking about, the flare gun is the strongest weapon in the game, it's already absurd you can get it so early, why should it be made even easier.
It's always annoying finding one instead of a magic mirror/hermes boots/cloud.
I only need the lava charm if I make a mistake around lava, and I make it a personal goal not to make mistakes around lava.
Agreed, I defeated the Moon Lord with it so easily
I've never used the Lava charm before, especially its amazing upgrade.

It's like you need more than 1 pair of hermes boots too. Secondary chest item is what is useful more than once, primary is useful only once.

Well if you're playing with friends, which I've never had :dryadsad: you'd need multiple boots.
There are so many different kinds of boots which do the same thing (flurry, hermes, sailfish) that I honestly don't think any of these arguments even apply.
Also you friended me on steam you totally could just randomly invite me and say "play terraria with me pls"

There are so many different kinds of boots which do the same thing (flurry, hermes, sailfish) that I honestly don't think any of these arguments even apply.
Also you friended me on steam you totally could just randomly invite me and say "play terraria with me pls"
I always forget about the sailfish boots, and I suppose flurry boots could also be relevant to this topic as they spawn in chests.
I'm currently playing with some mods so I'd have to disable them.

ugh but ice skates are sooooo hard to find... I just stick with Lightning Boots.`:(

Attachments

• tumblr_oa2yadPD1C1rzfr1co1_400.png
    tumblr_oa2yadPD1C1rzfr1co1_400.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 56
Back
Top Bottom