Game Mechanics Manual Targeting for Summoners

You can already manual target them by right clicking when holding a summon weapon. I think this thread has fulfilled it's purpose.

You can already manual target them by right clicking when holding a summon weapon. I think this thread has fulfilled it's purpose.
Unfortunately, it isn’t quite the same. You can force minions to choose an enemy to target, but you can’t force them to target a specific spot. Therefore, summons with low projectile velocity will always miss a fast-moving target, and right-clicking as it is now will do nothing to change that. Only when backed by the intelligence of a living, breathing human will they actually be able to aim properly.

And I’m still looking forward to being able to command my summons in PvP.

Ah. So basically commanding your summons to attack at any spot you're aiming at.

My opinion for that is a bit doubtful as using a different weapon with backed up minion support would be more useful. And if the playstyle isn't going to look similair as using the Sky Fracture. But for the pure summoners out there. I could see an use for it.

Back
Top Bottom