Xbox One Map constantly resets for friends

MySimplePixel

Spazmatism
So me and my friend have been playing through Terraria online. It's just the 2 of us, but everytime I join, my map is blacked out like I have never joined the world before. It's the same character I'm joining as, it's the same player he's playing as. Nothing has changed.

Getting bit annoying that I have to rediscover where I've been everytime I join.

So me and my friend have been playing through Terraria online. It's just the 2 of us, but everytime I join, my map is blacked out like I have never joined the world before. It's the same character I'm joining as, it's the same player he's playing as. Nothing has changed.

Getting bit annoying that I have to rediscover where I've been everytime I join.
Hi there @MySimplePixel, apparently the map resetting for the guest is not considered a bug by the developers, but rather as a quality of life improvement that may be looked into for future updates. No guarantee though. I agree with you that it would be very frustrating to have the map go black each session, just sharing what info I have.

Back
Top Bottom