Xbox One Martian Madness not Spawning

I've been waiting more than three hours in total and there is no sign of martians, just the background like before~:mad:. If anyone knows anything about this bug please help out by posting info on this bug. Thanks for everyone's help. If it helps I have a picture of what my game looks like after the three hours
IMG_0009.JPG

[doublepost=1518002071,1518001727][/doublepost]Finally my Martian madness has begun~:D:dryadgrin:. Thanks for all of the advice @Unit One

I've been waiting more than three hours in total and there is no sign of martians, just the background like before~:mad:. If anyone knows anything about this bug please help out by posting info on this bug. Thanks for everyone's help. If it helps I have a picture of what my game looks like after the three hoursView attachment 193416
[doublepost=1518002071,1518001727][/doublepost]Finally my Martian madness has begun~:D:dryadgrin:. Thanks for all of the advice @Unit One
Wow, three hours is a lot of time @TheBBS777. I'm glad you were patient enough to wait it out and that they actually started. Have fun with all the new enemies.

Thanks for this infor @Ancient_Cultist. Does this work every time for you?

Yeah, I understand, that sounds frustrating. If the Martians do show up, let us know if you think something you did triggered it finally.

Hi @TheBBS777, thanks for sharing your information. If your Martians come, please report back on what you think might be a workaround, or if you just had to wait it out.

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if your Martians start like they should. Keep us updated.

@Shroomite @Ancient_Cultist @Armaan1337 @TheBBS777
I would recommend if you've had the Martians not spawn when they should, please send in your details and information directly to the developers here: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/form15/index.html Include as many details as you can remember. The more info they have will make it easier to track down the issue.

YES!! IT FINALLY WORKED!!

How is the world pawn? is there a NPC house nearby are there caves under the surface

Only goblin invasion and pirate invasion don't arrive at spawn on multiplayer unless you use summoning items, martian madness does or did work at least before the patches and hotfixes I haven't tried martian madness out after those.
I tried to spawn the martian madness with multiplayer and it didnt work

Back
Top Bottom