Items Martian Madness Summoning Item

Are you sick and tired of waiting for those Martian Probes to spawn and just want to fight the invasion already? Well do i have news for you!

The Miniature UFO!
vvvvvvvvvvv
Martian Summon.png

Now you may be thinking "what do i need to craft this item?"
Well the recipe is fairly easy to craft but you can only consume the item if the following is available:

1. You must be in a Hardmode World
2. Golem must be defeated at least once in said world
3. The Celestial Event cannot be in progress

Now for the recipie: you will need 30 , 20 or , 15 , and 100 at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anivil.

I just made this up because i'm sick of waiting for those dang probes to spawn so this will be a worthy invesment

Attachments

• Martian Summon.png
    Martian Summon.png
    12.6 KB · Views: 1,915
Last edited:
Are you sick and tired of waiting for those Martian Probes to spawn and just want to fight the invasion already? Well do i have news for you!

The Miniature UFO!
vvvvvvvvvvv
View attachment 70689

Now you may be thinking "what do i need to craft this item?"
Well the recipe is fairly easy to craft but you can only consume the item if the following is available:

1. You must be in a Hardmode World
2. Golem must be defeated at least once in said world
3. The Celestial Event cannot be in progress

Now for the recipie: you will need 30 , 20 or , 15 , and 10 at a Mythril/Orichalcum Anivil. now you might also be wondering "Why Stardust Fragments???" well i m made it this way to make sure that you make this legit after Golem is defeated, and because Martians are form space and Stars and, well, you get what i mean.

I just made this up because i'm sick of waiting for those dang probes to spawn so this will be a worthy invesment
If anything, this should be made out of martian plating at the anvil. Why should I go 1 tier further at the lunar event just to unlock martian madness?

well were do you get the Plating from? exaclty, the event itself. and i just wanted to make sure the user actually defeated Golem first so that's why i used the Stardust Fragments (also can't i just add a little class to the summoning item? the martians are from space you know) =P

well were do you get the Plating from? exaclty, the event itself. and i just wanted to make sure the user actually defeated Golem first so that's why i used the Stardust Fragments (also can't i just add a little class to the summoning item? the martians are from space you know) =P
Belief in patience shall prevail!
But seriously, the miniature ufo needs some plating to ensure you actually defeated the Martians first. This is because that stardust fragments are a little expensive and you get a hell lot of platings from one invasion. It also kinda makes more sense.

Step 1: Make a bridge of platforms or blocks in space
Step 2: Put Water Candles along it
Step 3: Wait or run across the bridge
Step 4: Profit

Call it "Artificial Probe" :^]
[DOUBLEPOST=1439763607,1439763300][/DOUBLEPOST]
Step 1: Make a bridge of platforms or blocks in space
Step 2: Put Water Candles along it
Step 3: Wait or run across the bridge
Step 4: Profit

Did this to farm wyverns, one spawned every few minutes or so. Now, trying to get a probe spawn, literally a wyvern every 5 seconds

This is ridiculously expensive, no support and it doesn't make sense.

did you even read the entire post or are you just someone who hates on everything? >=/ if so then get out. It's pretty much similar to the Pumpkin Moon Medallion, and the Naughty Present. And also , it doesn't make any sense my a**... like seriously dude? Read the dang title of the post. "MARTIAN MADNESS SUMMONING ITEM" What did you expect it was gonna be?

Last edited:
Really cool, but you can add 5 wires.
And maybe change the name because the probe is a miniature UFO, so this will have the same design as a Martian probe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom