Mathematical help thread

Sargon

Terrarian
This is a thread where everyone can post their mathematical problems and questions. Those who know the answers may help those in need of them. I'll try my best to help users who have questions about either mathematics or statistics. I'm less familiar with physics and chemistry.

Your problem can be a part of your every day life or schoolwork. However, don't assume I would solve every single bit of your homework. One question now and then is OK to me.

Please, do not post joke questions. Thank you.

Last edited:
Plz helpe with 9+10. I think its 21 I'm not so sure.
[DOUBLEPOST=1445000567,1445000552][/DOUBLEPOST]Lel

1 divided by 0.

Division by zero is undefined. The calculations is meaningless because no number gives 1 when it is multiplied by 0. This is the case always when a is divided by 0 and a≠0. (Though 0/0 also has no defined value.)

Division by zero is undefined. The calculations is meaningless because no number gives 1 when it is multiplied by 0. This is the case always when a is divided by 0 and a≠0. (Though 0/0 also has no defined value.)
I know, I was just joking when I made that comment.

There is a Social Forum. It is not active and I thought a separate thread would give mathematics more visibility.

Once I get bored with answering, I'll ask moderators to lock this thread. So far any real mathematical problems appear to be nonexistent and I am completely aware of it.

Back
Top Bottom