tModLoader Max Stack+

Can this be setup so that chest have massive stacks, but when on a character it goes back to it's balanced state?

Okay I have the mod installed, eveyrthing stacks up to 9999, BUT Weapons, Armor, Vanity and exstention slot things do not stack. (They are the main reason I wanted this Mod, due to have chest on chest full of Vaniety sets.)

Okay I have the mod installed, eveyrthing stacks up to 9999, BUT Weapons, Armor, Vanity and exstention slot things do not stack. (They are the main reason I wanted this Mod, due to have chest on chest full of Vaniety sets.)

I kind of want to keep it this way, I feel like it would be kind of odd if the weapons stack, and I have no idea how it would work with prefixes

In TerrariaHelp's video's he is able to stack his coins, and in some videos stack his armor and weapons. (He's the one that does the loot from 10 hour events and stuff.)
[doublepost=1484961785,1484961559][/doublepost]

In TerrariaHelp's video's he is able to stack his coins, and in some videos stack his armor and weapons. (He's the one that does the loot from 10 hour events and stuff.)
[doublepost=1484961785,1484961559][/doublepost]

I could try this, and if it works, ill release a seperate version that can stack weapons, because I still want to keep it the way it is for now.

I could try this, and if it works, ill release a seperate version that can stack weapons, because I still want to keep it the way it is for now.
It's your Mod, I couldnt tell you what to do even if I wanted to. But I was just curious on how he did it. In some of his videos he has like hundreds of items of vaniety stacked into one. (I just got done killing like 200 king slimes and have chest on chest of vaniety items.

Since Vaniety Items cannot be enchanted (buffed/prefixed) maybe that would be easy. As for the Armor those cant be either so that would also be easy ?? As for the exsessorys and the weapons with the prefixes maybe once they stack they loose there prefix, or they stack based on there prefix? So 23 iron cutless with damage, and then 11 iron cutless with knockback.
[doublepost=1484962151,1484962135][/doublepost]But... I would like to thank you for this mod :)

I agree that stacking vanity items would be awesome. I 100% understand not having weapons/armor stacking, so I have no request on that, just vanity items.

I have a bug report, and conflict report with the mod Second Hotbar.

If I have these two mods installed, and I put a full stack of any block into the 'second' hotbar, and then pick up any more of that same type of block, I end up with a new stack of 18000~ of that block. Pretty major dupe bug.

It appears that it's being caused by a bug on the second hotbar, as there's another glitch I found not related to maxstack (but not a dupe bug), however maxstack does seem to be a major conflict with that mod. Just in case there's something on the end of maxstack, I'm letting you know.

2 things: does this work with version 1.3.4.4 of the game, and does it work with Pirate Maps? because that's what I'm using, and it doesn't seem to work

Back
Top Bottom