Game Mechanics May idea

Good day, I would like to offer innovation in Terraria, I understand that it is too late to inform you about this but nevertheless would like to be in our game nous bolie living world and is a natural notion as wind and even that would be really cool because it would be pleased to Millions players eyes, it would have turned Terraria as the game would be "live", I would like that trees, grass and bushes moved depending on the weather in the game. Yes, it would make Terraria bolie "higt" game, but you can create one that would, this function is disabled in the settings with a single click, maybe it's a good idea, but it would be difficult to implement ... but I think if you like it very much you will be able to implement it.

You may be able to understand a little something in my not razborchevom text but even so I think that you catch its main idea

"Thanks to Google translator"

Wow thanks google translator. Messing up my german reports every time... anyways, not very specific, and I'm pretty sure it's already been suggested, but support.

Back
Top Bottom