Mazeriette’s AMA

A_Mazarians_Boat

Eye of Cthulhu
Hey there, I’m Maz
Decided to make an AMA, so if you have any questions about me or my series, I’m willing to answer them!

rules:
No personal questions
Religion and anything relating to were I live and whatnot
thats it

Last edited:
If you were walking through the woods one day and a hooded individual approached you muttering the words "We see you, we hear you, we know who you really are"; what would be your reaction?

If you were walking through the woods one day and a hooded individual approached you muttering the words "We see you, we hear you, we know who you really are"; what would be your reaction?
Realistically I’d start running and tell an authority figure
Unrealistically I’d go “Ok” and move on with my life

Who's your favorite NPC?

Which NPC do you like to draw the most?
1. Mechanic and Steampunker

2. Good question, based on my art I usually draw my favorite NPCS or the ones I just like the most (Guide, Arms dealer, Golfer, Zoologist, party girl EXTR) depends on the art tho

A note to the mods: This message has been copied off of another persons AMA and has been wrote by myself. The reason I'm doing this is because I have a hard time coming up with questions to ask for people without trying to come up with something interesting and I've found what I've asked another great user the ultimate set of questions that I would like to know about someone else. I'll most likely use this like 1 or 2 more times before I'll start coming up with somehting new.

But back o the main ama. One question hat I like to ask others but also not like to ask others is if they like Retro games. Sometimes they'd say that they do but they don't play it as much as they do with games after the PS3/Wii/Xbox 360 era and mostly ps4/switch, you get the point. What is yours? Can go as back as the Atari ages.

Another things I'd like to ask is (and please, answer them in seperate quotes if you want to): What's your favorite sport? When, How, and Why did you get into Terraria? Seeing that you're a High School Senior, what would you rate your entire school career from the humble beginnings of a kindergarner to the high levels of a senior in high that you are? Whole you're at it, did you make any friends that you still hang out with to this day?

And now for part 2. I should personally log my questions for future references tbh. What outdoor activities do you like to do? How was life for you during the covid outbreak of 2020-early 2023? Can you name two things that you've done in the past and still have great memories with it?

Okay, my apologies for all of the questions, but most importantly, how would you rate the Terraria Community as a whole?

But back o the main ama. One question hat I like to ask others but also not like to ask others is if they like Retro games. Sometimes they'd say that they do but they don't play it as much as they do with games after the PS3/Wii/Xbox 360 era and mostly ps4/switch, you get the point. What is yours? Can go as back as the Atari ages.
I've never downloaded a Retro game, however my parents got a temporary console once (I don't know the name of it) and it had multiple retro games, and they were fun (and difficult)
Another things I'd like to ask is (and please, answer them in seperate quotes if you want to): What's your favorite sport? When, How, and Why did you get into Terraria? Seeing that you're a High School Senior, what would you rate your entire school career from the humble beginnings of a kindergarner to the high levels of a senior in high that you are? Whole you're at it, did you make any friends that you still hang out with to this day?
1. My favourite sports are currently Biking and roller skating, not exactly sure if that counts but yeah
2. My first introduction to Terraria was through one of my cousin, I didn't think of it much back then, but then years later me and my sibling got it on a device we use to own, and later I got a steam account and I just play it there now.
3. I still have years to go but the current one I go to is great, and the other one I went to just sucked.
4. Yup
And now for part 2. I should personally log my questions for future references tbh. What outdoor activities do you like to do? How was life for you during the covid outbreak of 2020-early 2023? Can you name two things that you've done in the past and still have great memories with it?

Okay, my apologies for all of the questions, but most importantly, how would you rate the Terraria Community as a whole?
1. Hanging out in my backyard is something I basically do all the time by now, I usually just go out when I have the time
2. It was pretty wild (and boring) given the circumstances but it was normal for the most part
3. Traveling and learning how to draw

and to me, the Terraria community is amazing, but it also heavily depends on the website, because right now I rarely interact with the terraria steam community I just don't like it, but its great here on the Forums

Last edited:
My favourite sports are currently Biking and roller skating
These are some of my favorites, too. Although I prefer more roller skating than biking officially. I wish I could do it more but in the area I live in, it's next to dangerous to roller skate and if so, it requires more expert knowledge of it tbh. Slopes and hills everywhere is where I live. If I've gotten a suitable bike, then biking will top things off for sure.

I still have years to go but the current one I go to is great
I see! I wish you good luck. Sad to see that the other one sucked. But that could be the same for me too. This one I've been in for 3 years and it's been nothing but better since. Everything has improved about me! I'm sure that the same could be said for you too and I hope that it is.

I rarely interact with the terraria steam community
Me neither. I don't even remember how it's like. I also don't interact with the Discord one too.

its great here on the Forums
100% agree

Traveling and learning how to draw
traveling is one of my favorite activities to do also.

Back
Top Bottom