Mech bosses and no bars

backfatmk2

Terrarian
So the first time I defeated the Destroyer and Twins I received Hallowed bars but since then I have beaten the Destroyer 3 more times and I have not gotten any. I am still getting coins but no bars. Any ideas? I have the latest update on PS4.

beaten the Destroyer 3 more times and I have not gotten any
Tell me, was the head anywhere aboveground at the time? Because console hasn't had the update where Destroyer drops the loot from the segment closest to you(1.2.3) yet. They might just buried underground. Try it again with twins, and then Destroyer, but only kill it when you can see the head.

Tell me, was the head anywhere aboveground at the time? Because console hasn't had the update where Destroyer drops the loot from the segment closest to you(1.2.3) yet. They might just buried underground. Try it again with twins, and then Destroyer, but only kill it when you can see the head.
Yes exactly. Wait for the destroyers head to be beside you when you kill it to ensure the loot doesn't spawn underground or in the sky.

Yes exactly. Wait for the destroyers head to be beside you when you kill it to ensure the loot doesn't spawn underground or in the sky.
Well, if he is only not dropping Hallowed bars, that is definitely a bug. But you are not finding the loot, it's probably because you can't find where the head of The Destroyer is when he died.
But only kill The Destroyer when you can see the head.
That is good advice to ensure that you get the loot if he drops any.

Back
Top Bottom