• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Switch Mechanical bosses freezing my game

Rath8926

Terrarian
World info: small world. normal mode. Crimson.
first time I’m having problems. it freezes 2 to 3 times before I can kill it. The twins have been beaten and right after it freezes I’ve turned off auto save and it still freezes I don’t know what to do. I just hope it gets patched

Unit One

Staff member
World info: small world. normal mode. Crimson.
first time I’m having problems. it freezes 2 to 3 times before I can kill it. The twins have been beaten and right after it freezes I’ve turned off auto save and it still freezes I don’t know what to do. I just hope it gets patched
Hi @Rath8926, thanks for this info. Since the last update Switch players have been noticing that the game is freezing when there are a lot of particles on the screen. Pipeworks has been trying to work on this for the next 1.3.5 update.

Top Bottom