Movies & TV 11_30_2020 1_22_16 PM (2).png

credit to
Dr1llD0zer_1514

for the original sprite

Attachments

• Mechanical Moon Lord.zip
    338.9 KB · Views: 333
Last edited:
Hello, its me, le DrillD0zer_1514 from Reddit, who did Warlord Prime's head and other stuff. Thank you for your try! At least you gave me a credit. But you really didn't have to waste your time on this, because I'm already doing that. I'll upload my work on Steam Workshop when it starts working. You really didn't need to do this, but the main problem is mine, because I didn't announce the creation of a texture pack anywhere.
(I can confirm it in any way that I'm DrillD0zer, just tell me. I've never visited Terraria forums so I had to create new account)

Last edited:
Hello, its me, le DrillD0zer_1514 from Reddit, who did Warlord Prime's head and other stuff. Thank you for your try! At least you gave me a credit. But you really didn't have to waste your time on this, because I'm already doing that. I'll upload my work on Steam Workshop when it starts working. You really didn't need to do this, but the main problem is mine, because I didn't announce the creation of a texture pack anywhere.
(I can confirm it in any way that I'm DrillD0zer, just tell me. I've never visited Terraria forums so I had to create new account)
do i have permition to keep this up

do i have permition to keep this up
There is no way to know right now that that is the real Drilldozer from reddit, and you needed to ask for permission first. Do you really want to do this in public and not in the private conversation that I started with you? I really think this would be better where you and I can communicate in private.

There is no way to know right now that that is the real Drilldozer from reddit, and you needed to ask for permission first. Do you really want to do this in public and not in the private conversation that I started with you? I really think this would be better where you and I can communicate in private.
reddit_ the front page of the internet and 1 more page - Personal - Microsoft​ Edge 12_1_2020 ...png

now stop

Well, no, I won’t stop upholding the rules of these forums, that’s what my duties as forum staff are. :)

I’m glad you were able to get permission to use this.

Since you’d rather do this publicly, instead of in the private conversation that you left, I’ll let you know here that if you post a texture pack (or mod or map) it must either be a) entirely your own creation, or b) something that you have first received permission to use AND properly credited. You already know this, because this is the second time you’ve used something without receiving permission first. If it happens again, there will likely be warning points or account restrictions that are put in place.

I know that it’s probably sucky when you’ve spent a good bit of time on something just to have it stopped with complications. However, I ask you to think about how it might feel to the original artists when you use their hard worked-on creations without permission. Probably even more sucky. So I get why you may be upset with me for stopping your project, but I do it for the benefit of the original artist. And if anyone used something of yours here on the forums without your permission I would be just as thorough to make sure your creations weren’t abused.

Well, no, I won’t stop upholding the rules of these forums, that’s what my duties as forum staff are. :)

I’m glad you were able to get permission to use this.

Since you’d rather do this publicly, instead of in the private conversation that you left, I’ll let you know here that if you post a texture pack (or mod or map) it must either be a) entirely your own creation, or b) something that you have first received permission to use AND properly credited. You already know this, because this is the second time you’ve used something without receiving permission first. If it happens again, there will likely be warning points or account restrictions that are put in place.

I know that it’s probably sucky when you’ve spent a good bit of time on something just to have it stopped with complications. However, I ask you to think about how it might feel to the original artists when you use their hard worked-on creations without permission. Probably even more sucky. So I get why you may be upset with me for stopping your project, but I do it for the benefit of the original artist. And if anyone used something of yours here on the forums without your permission I would be just as thorough to make sure your creations weren’t abused.
Me as artist agree with it,u cannot use anyone sprite without pemission, the artist spend many hour to make just 1 sprite and if someone use it and said "This my Art" or "Im tired making this",that will be suck.
even u making creadit u still need to let them know u use it at least giving link to original sprite.
we don't know if she/he using that sprite one day and if she/he did it and u already making it using they sprite what will people said? "someone already making that" or "that was originaly from ..... " and we as the original artist will have really bad day for being abuse by that
but it different case if u redraw it using your style

Back
Top Bottom