Weapons & Equip Meowmere Vanity Set!

loafoo

Terrarian
Ah yes, the Meowmere theme.
It's an interesting little goofball of a theme. It's a sword, a minecart, and even a vanity set. Oh wait, its not a vanity set?? Hello fellow terrarians! I come with a suggestion for you! Introducing the Meowmere vanity set! The Meowmere vanity set could drop along with the minecart or have it's own drop rate/crafting recipe. For an added bonus, when the full set is equipped a rainbow trail could even be left behind when walking. Possibly a meow sound effect when hurt or jumping too, maybe even both?

I mean...

We have this!
Meowmere.png
Meowmere_%28demo%29.gif

And this!
Meowmere_Minecart_%28mount%29.png
iu

So what are you waiting for? Don't you want to wear this glorious poptart?

iu

Last edited:
I don't know about adding more stuff to Moon Lord's lootpool, it's already kinda cluttered as is and makes it a bit of a pain when farming him for specific items. I can see it being guaranteed with getting a meowmere minecart or swap the minecart with another lootbag that opens all 4 items.

I want more Meowmere stuff. I am all for this. Support!
I don't know about adding more stuff to Moon Lord's lootpool, it's already kinda cluttered as is and makes it a bit of a pain when farming him for specific items. I can see it being guaranteed with getting a meowmere minecart or swap the minecart with another lootbag that opens all 4 items.
Well, you are right, but maybe make this drop along with the Meowmere minecart?

I'm all for more Meowmere-themed stuff, you have my full support!

The meow replacing your hurt sound is a fun idea too, it reminds me of the Werewolf buff. More items that do that would be nice I think

It's an interesting little goofball of a theme. It's a sword, a minecart, and even a vanity set. Oh wait, its not a vanity set?? Hello fellow terrarians! I come with a suggestion for you! Introducing the Meowmere vanity set! The Meowmere vanity set could drop along with the minecart or have it's own drop rate/crafting recipe. For an added bonus, when the full set is equipped a rainbow trail could even be left behind when walking. Possibly a meow sound effect when hurt or jumping too, maybe even both?

I mean...

We have this!
Meowmere.png
Meowmere_%28demo%29.gif

And this!
Meowmere_Minecart_%28mount%29.png
iu

So what are you waiting for? Don't you want to wear this glorious poptart?

iu
Do these cat this hurt other creature

I think its a really fun idea, especially since its a vanity set, as it wouldn't change the game a whole lot if it was added.

Side note: I could be wrong, and correct me if I am, but is that profile picture from the game Neko Atsume/Kitty Collecter?

I think its a really fun idea, especially since its a vanity set, as it wouldn't change the game a whole lot if it was added.

Side note: I could be wrong, and correct me if I am, but is that profile picture from the game Neko Atsume/Kitty Collecter?
Yeah, my pfp is from Neko Atsume

Back
Top Bottom