Map-Survival Micro Terraria World

Has anyone been able to get the goblin tinkerer? The map appears to have no cavern layer (based on the background walls) so I'm worried that he will never show up.

Has anyone been able to get the goblin tinkerer? The map appears to have no cavern layer (based on the background walls) so I'm worried that he will never show up.

It's been a while since I've played the map but I am pretty sure I was able to find the goblin tinkerer. Did you manage to get him to spawn?

Just posted the first episode of my playthrough of this map, I have to say that I am really enjoying it. Thank you Baih! ~:passionate:

Will you make the map a little bit bigger so you can add an underground desert, or will you keep it the same size? (If/when you update it to 1.3)

When, how, and where is the update
EDIT, FIVE YEARS LATER: Wow, this was rather entitled of me. Uh... yikes. noted.

Last edited:
btw i have problem with my charter when i come back to play i open terraria and i found out my charter was blank... i close and open still got damn it now that destroy the fun :mad:

I can't seem to find the Mechanic, or the Goblin. other than that, this is a great map. The only question i have is, will the Cultists and/or pillars spawn in?
[doublepost=1469916576,1469916449][/doublepost]
btw i have problem with my charter when i come back to play i open terraria and i found out my charter was blank... i close and open still got damn it now that destroy the fun :mad:
Try reinstalling the map. that's the only way i can think of.

Back
Top Bottom