Milt's Builds

I know only some people have been following my new Surface Pro playthrough with my char Acelynn

But hey, she has a base now

Capture 2016-01-10 01_13_36.png

By the way, that little wood house below the base was the one I made on the second night of the plythrough
index.php

Looks amazing! Sorry if this is off topic, but what exactly is a "Surface Pro" playthrough? I am pretty interested on watching it, by the looks of it.

What a shame, have missed this thread completely since I've been so inactive on these forums lately, lovely builds! keep at it :)

Update on Acelynn's town

Must be said, I love the almost natural look of the firefly in a bottle

The Wooden houses are obviously the old ones, but I'm keeping them there for now

I also fixed some of the derpy parts of the NPC house I posted earlier

Capture 2016-01-25 20_51_31.png

Capture 2016-01-25 19_24_15.png

Additionally, here's a build I helped @Snarferman and @rulick15 on in the fireblossom server

b0eb309fa9.png

My surface decided to crash on me while I was away...

and with that crash, it took Acelynn.

May she rest in peace

Capture 2016-02-05 11_04_32.png

May build something larger in the future, but this is the only place I thought would fit for the time being.

It comes with the quirk of darkening as you near it, as the cave below holds the truffle's house.

Nice builds, keep making more and improving you building skills, i wouldn't mind to send you some builds to inspire you more ;)
Ancient Underworld Mechanics Shop.png

Also if you can't see it then catch link.

Nice builds, keep making more and improving you building skills, i wouldn't mind to send you some builds to inspire you more ;)
View attachment 191311
Also if you can't see it then catch link.
I don't play terraria often anymore so the chances are low at best.

Also you can make your own thread, you don't need to show it to me :v

Back
Top Bottom