Minecraft PC for Terraria PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikachu089

Terrarian
I have a minecraft profile I don't need anymore. Anyone Willing to trade, my minecraft profile login for your terraria PC profile login?

P.S. I can't find a place to post this thread, move it if you need to, admins!

Terraria profile login?
Sorry, nothing of that sort exists, unless you're offering a Minecraft account for someones entire Steam account, which likely wouldn't happen.
Also, are you sure that the forum rules permit giving away or trading paid accounts? I'm not entirely sure myself, but it seems like something which wouldn't be permitted here.

Even if this were possible, account transfers are VERY bad ideas (similar to unofficial Paypal trades) because of how unreliable the trade is.

I have a minecraft profile I don't need anymore. Anyone Willing to trade, my minecraft profile login for your terraria PC profile login?

P.S. I can't find a place to post this thread, move it if you need to, admins!
I don't think this is possible. Many people have more games than just Terraria on their Steam account, for instance I have 169 games other than Terraria. Terraria does not have a specific profile to go with it. It is only Steam and GoG.

Hmmmm. I like terraria, I guess I just didn't know much about it when it comes to buying it... thanks anyways
Its goes on massive sales very often.
[DOUBLEPOST=1431889548,1431889514][/DOUBLEPOST]Tell you what: give me your Mc login info, and I will BUY you Terraria on steam.

Hm, is it possible for name changes in minecraft yet? I'm fairly certain some people would rather have their own username.

Hmmmm. I like terraria, I guess I just didn't know much about it when it comes to buying it... thanks anyways
First of all, it's ten dollars. I could go to the city and pick up that much money off the ground in an hour. Second, it goes on sale like twice a month and has gotten as low as 2 dollars, summer sales are coming up so I'd recommend then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom