Switch Minion Bug

Great Dame

Terrarian
Not sure whether this should be posted here or not, and if it's an already known bug, apologies.

Seems when I use a minion, they randomly just disappear. Currently using the bewitching table so I don't know whether that's effecting it or not.

One to add to the list.

Edit: Bewitching table makes no difference.

The imp staff has the problem, however using the slime staff seems to be okay. Could just be flying minions maybe.

Console: Switch edition
Version: 1.3.0.7

Last edited:
I'm getting this as well, for the Imp Staff, though it is demonstrably not random. I've timed it and the minion consistently disappears one minute after summoning.

I too am having this issue. I can vouch that the Hornet staff works fine. It seems it is just the Imp staff and they despawn right at 1 minute.

Thanks for sharing this info @Great Dame @DerpHaven @makermason @Byrd and @EdgeOfNight211 . :)

If you haven’t already, I suggest sending this info directly to Pipeworks (the console developers) here:
https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/terraria/index.html
Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form (Another link in case the first is closed)

You probably won’t get a response, but the development team reads over every bug report that comes in through that form.

Also, as an aside on a different topic, in case you haven’t heard, placing Item Frames or Target Dummies in your world will cause it to not launch anymore, so avoid those two things for now.

Back
Top Bottom