Blocks & Decoration Mirror Blocks (With Special properties)

Trillion

Terrarian
I had a concept for mirror blocks, more the most part, they are purely asthetic. They wouldnt really show a reflection of the player, because that would look weird. but the block would make to clear that it looks like the mirror. The special properties come into play when a portal gun is fired at it. If you fire a portal gun at it, it will bounce off the mirror blocks. Sloped blocks would change the direction of the portal projectile obviously. Thought this could be cool and add another aspect to portal guns.

I had a concept for mirror blocks, more the most part, they are purely asthetic. They wouldnt really show a reflection of the player, because that would look weird. but the block would make to clear that it looks like the mirror. The special properties come into play when a portal gun is fired at it. If you fire a portal gun at it, it will bounce off the mirror blocks. Sloped blocks would change the direction of the portal projectile obviously. Thought this could be cool and add another aspect to portal guns.

Sounds pretty cool honestly
upload_2019-2-4_23-23-11.png

Sounds like an amazing idea...
perhaps we could work this useless item here and make projectiles reflect
off you when you hold it in your hand?
$

I also saw this idea hereeeee
7BT4bZP.png

Which'd be cool, perhaps when you equip this have a cool aesthetic with whatever is in front have a slight reflection, but
could also block frontal projectiles and return them to sender!
Maybe even use a rebounding weapon such as the Pulse Bow to create a infinitely bouncing beam between two people...
PONG! This would invent a ping pong game with like Water Bolt and that'd be amazing.
Dang I'm taking a total left turn here aren't I :D
Dude's Forum Who Suggested that:
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/mirror-shield-ankh-shield-pocket-mirror.53837/

This is amazing idea which really wish was added buttt....

...Thinking about this reflection stuff actually seems EXTREMELY difficult to code... I'm assuming that the devs of Terraria would not be content
as to just see a mirror that reflects player image and projectiles, it would have to work with lighting in Terraria and
reflect light properly as well as particle effects and such...

Back
Top Bottom