Weapons & Equip Mixed class weapon.

Meron

Terrarian
We already have armor for mixed class, i think adding weapon which uses two or more game mechanics. Like melee which uses projectiles either ingame ones, or add crafting recipe, or bow which uses mana to shoot magic projectiles, this idea have a potential.

How do you envision this working? Would the weapon have multiple attacks that use different class bonuses? Or would it have one attack that is based on two different classes?

How do you envision this working? Would the weapon have multiple attacks that use different class bonuses? Or would it have one attack that is based on two different classes?
I think something like sub classes would be cool. Some swords with like magical projectiles would receive maybe buff from magic buffs? Or just a weapon with two separate attacks would also be cool

I think something like sub classes would be cool. Some swords with like magical projectiles would receive maybe buff from magic buffs? Or just a weapon with two separate attacks would also be cool
I had this same idea a while ago, specifically for the dragon's fury. Its main attack is obviously melee, but the alt fire should consume mana in my opinion. Perhaps all of the swords that currently shoot projectiles could be reworked to behave that way: where you can attack as normal with left click, then shoot the projectile on right click.

Back
Top Bottom