Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have the option of 10 hotbar slots? (If youre wondering this affects the spawn mechanics)
I always use 10 slots, btw you can complete the fishing quests for the corruption/crimson fish and alike, only surface quests cant be done :(
Edit: i was wondering if using dragon armor might increase the efficiency of the farm?

I always use 10 slots, btw you can complete the fishing quests for the corruption/crimson fish and alike, only surface quests cant be done :(
Edit: i was wondering if using dragon armor might increase the efficiency of the farm?
Personally havent tried fishing yet, except for summoning fishron. As for spawning mechanics, i play on an ipod touch 5g and enemies spawn just offscreen. As you have more zoomout on your device, do enemies seem to just appear beside you?

Personally havent tried fishing yet, except for summoning fishron. As for spawning mechanics, i play on an ipod touch 5g and enemies spawn just offscreen. As you have more zoomout on your device, do enemies seem to just appear beside you?
No, i made the rest of the long flat area filled with a small layer of lava, and filled the caves near the pit and the flat area, they only spawn in the pit, one exception is santa nk1 which sometimes weirdly spawns on the side
[DOUBLEPOST=1450040130,1450040111][/DOUBLEPOST]
No, i made the rest of the long flat area filled with a small layer of lava, and filled the caves near the pit and the flat area, they only spawn in the pit, one exception is santa nk1 which sometimes weirdly spawns on the side
Edit: internet lagged, pardon for the double post

Does anyone know what this is. I found another wierd structure before but forgot to take picture. It had a painting of Waldo in the middle.
Ill find Waldo... some day... (Ò~Ó)
I have just one question, I have an iPod 4 and I can't download the update because I need a newer version. Can you please fix this?
Can you upgrade? If you cannot then the update is unplayable for you... 'cause ya need OVER ios 7... sooooo... 8 and up... = P

Bugs I've found:
Black Recluses don't drop Spider Fangs
Flame Dyes still don't work

Also:
We need more vanity slots! I want a vanity Wing slot and Cape slot! Cmon...

That bug that I call "Hallow's rules", when the hallow grows well on top of a biome of corruption / crimson, I'm not sure if this is a bug or can occur unexpectedly ...
Screenshot_2015-12-13-20-07-34.png
Screenshot_2015-12-13-20-07-49.png

Please come out with the Amazon Terraria update. I'm counting on 505games tog get it out soon so I can play with my friends.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450045539,1450045420][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Joppiseni 505 tweaked the mobile spawn mechanics, enemies now spawn just offscreen instead of the old pc spawning mechanics. As long as the spawn surface is about 5 blocks below the bottom of your screen it should work fine. What device do you play on?
I play on an Amazon Fire HD 7 and I hope the update comes out soon for Amazon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450045661][/DOUBLEPOST]
Great news mobile Terrarians! We have successfully passed through the submission process for iOS, Google Play, and Windows Phone. You will get the update within the next 24-48 hours. Thanks for sticking with us through the wait and ENJOY! We can't wait to hear about all of your exciting mobile adventures. :)

Amazon users: your version is still in submission, we will let you know as soon as we have approval on it! Hoping to have some good news for you soon.
Please come out with the update I'm counting on you to have it ready by Christmas so I'm not left out at school when everyone else is using the new terraria mobile update. PLEASE GET IT OUT BY CHRISTMAS

Please come out with the Amazon Terraria update. I'm counting on 505games tog get it out soon so I can play with my friends.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450045539,1450045420][/DOUBLEPOST]
I play on an Amazon Fire HD 7 and I hope the update comes out soon for Amazon.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450045661][/DOUBLEPOST]
Please come out with the update I'm counting on you to have it ready by Christmas so I'm not left out at school when everyone else is using the new terraria mobile update. PLEASE GET IT OUT BY CHRISTMAS
505 games doesn't really have anymore controll over when it is released. It is all up Amazon to approve it.

It's not really a bug.
well, the worst thing is that it happened in my primary world too (I use both worlds, with corruption and the other with crimson) and now the crimson is spreading well on top of my base ... now I have to run my plan B since I was hoping to hallow spread near the base xD

Same problem here. I got lucky once and summoned a pirate invasion but that was just pure luck. I can't summon any invasion.

I'm having the same problem, but in a pre-update created locally saved world. I was able to summon the pirate invasion once and the frost legion once (enough to get to see the wonky movement graphics of the moon-walking snowmen!), but not since then. The goblin army I can't summon at all. And it's not linked to a world or character, since if I put the summoning items into a different world and try using a different character to summon, it still doesn't work. I'm on an iPad Air with iOS 9.2.

What accessories you had while fighting the frost moon?

I've noticed the game is much harder than what it used to be. I have a full dragon set with great accessories and I can usually turn any boss to mush in seconds, but with the recent update, they've been doing that to me! This is good, as it adds much more of a challenge, but bad as I die in a few hits.

When I use iCloud on two devices the iCloud world and characters get corrupted! Plz fix this, I don't mind restarting but I don't wanna work hard just to get randomly reset. I've lost too many worlds and characters to this...:sigh:;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom