Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still the fact that all the big bugs appear after the release.

The amount of bugs you squash versus the amount of testing you do isn't linear (as the (potential) amount of bugs is finite), while both the time and money it costs are. At one point you reach a point were testing stops being beneficial. Of course that leaves bugs, but those will have to wait for the next patch.

Create a pit, then put a few dungeon spikes far enough above the bottom of the pit so monsters can spawn in it. Block spawns outside the pit with lava or something, then stand on the spikes and fire your flairon into it. This should get you to wave 11 quite quickly, and then fire your flairon upwards and the bubbles will home in on ice queen. You dont have to move for the whole fight. If you have a friend, give them spectre armour and a razorblade typhoon and tell them to stand on a platform above you, then youll get through the first 10 waves really quickly. Then tell your friend to switch to a razorpine when the ice queen comes. Me and my brother used this and we got to wave 17 and got 9 ice queen drops
[DOUBLEPOST=1450017267,1450017208][/DOUBLEPOST]
Similar thing happened to me but with a baby slime and an iron pickaxe:confused:
Could you send a screenshot of your setup, just thinking which dungeon spikes and how do i shoot through them, or is it a platform where u stand and the spikes are on the sides?
Edit: also could this be imroved if you were to use a bird engine with a bunny statue and use a horsemans blade to get pumpkins

Last edited:
Man im really pissed off..i lost my icloud save,my world..my itens..now i want to start a new game and i cant even open chests?!!!!! What the hell!? Whats wrong with that update and when they will correct this!?

does anyone know when the amazon update comes out will it have the option to get the 10 inventory hotbar? because i have that 50$ fire tablet thats 7 inch which is really annoying because i have to decide which buffs i want for bosses and which ones i dont

I have just one question, I have an iPod 4 and I can't download the update because I need a newer version. Can you please fix this?

Anyone wanting to do the frost moon melee heres the arena:

image.png

Also i recently got the offensive beetle chestpiece and it has a bug aswell:

image.png

image.png

The beetle endurance and might buffs still work, but very weird it states increased minion damage.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450035438,1450035123][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol ive been trying out loads of different vanity combos
[DOUBLEPOST=1450035513][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have just one question, I have an iPod 4 and I can't download the update because I need a newer version. Can you please fix this?
M8 youre gonna have to upgrade ipod 4gs cant handle the new content. They cant handle ios 8 because thier internal core processors arent strong enough.

Last edited:
Man im really pissed off..i lost my icloud save,my world..my itens..now i want to start a new game and i cant even open chests?!!!!! What the hell!? Whats wrong with that update and when they will correct this!?

You can't open chests with a pickaxe in hand. Try with a non-active item or a weapon. Yes, this is probably a bug.

Anyone wanting to do the frost moon melee heres the arena:

View attachment 88403

Also i recently got the offensive beetle chestpiece and it has a bug aswell:

View attachment 88404
How deep is the pit, i dug from the spawn until underground layer started dug too deep, that made mimics spawn, which, got me a ton of their drops, but i filled it with sand to the edge of the underground biome when i use flairon most bubbles go down but the most top ones dont
View attachment 88405

The beetle endurance and might buffs still work, but very weird it states increased minion damage.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450035438,1450035123][/DOUBLEPOST]Lol ive been trying out loads of different vanity combos
[DOUBLEPOST=1450035513][/DOUBLEPOST]
M8 youre gonna have to upgrade ipod 4gs cant handle the new content. They cant handle ios 8 because thier internal core processors arent strong enough.
Edit: read the text between the two attachments in the middle, i accidnetally wrote my question there.

Last edited:
@Joppiseni 505 tweaked the mobile spawn mechanics, enemies now spawn just offscreen instead of the old pc spawning mechanics. As long as the spawn surface is about 5 blocks below the bottom of your screen it should work fine. What device do you play on?

@Joppiseni 505 tweaked the mobile spawn mechanics, enemies now spawn just offscreen instead of the old pc spawning mechanics. As long as the spawn surface is about 5 blocks below the bottom of your screen it should work fine. What device do you play on?
I play on a Google Nexus 10, running android 4.4.2
Edit: im rooted, also the enemies spawn in the pit, but i made it into only wave 10 night ended just after wave 10 started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom