Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can burn through waves 1-11 super quick but the ice queen just takes forever to kill is there an easier way to beat her? Here's my Mage setup.
image.png
image.png

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    258.3 KB · Views: 287
I have encountered some bugs that I didn't saw somebody mentioned, so first one is pirates, they just walk from left to right on even stopping to kill me, the second one is that minions die? Because mi imp minion disappears couple minutes after I have summoned him

@Killer K how many Gigabytes of RAM do you have, coz Terraria store temporarily all the processes in RAM before saving in the Main Storage. So the lesser the RAM, the more problems you will encounter.
I only have 2 gigabytes. But Terraria barely ever crashes... maybe I'm just lucky?
My phone spec. ( Locally Branded )
5.5 inch OGS FHD display
Android 5.1
3 GB RAM / 16 GB ROM
1.7 Octa-Core Processor

In that specs, I never encounter problems except of the Bugs I've encountered about the update and I deleted my Terraria and I will wait until the bugfix even it is breaking my heart for waiting for long long time.
Your terraria is so great because your 1.7 gigahertz octa-core processor, not just your ram...
1.5 quad core
2gb ram
16 gb rom
Android 5.1.1
That should be enough to play without tons of crashes. Does your game crash often?
Just lost everything in my locker....my armor,10 platinum coins...ohhh im so happy with this :mad:
You got stuff stolen from you???
Wow poeple who are posting findings of heart shaped caves arent joking:

View attachment 88570
View attachment 88571
And why does it have to be that number?
What number?

Your terraria is so great because your 1.7 gigahertz octa-core processor, not just your ram...

That should be enough to play without tons of crashes. Does your game crash often?

What number?
The new update delete my iclou save and all my itens in the safe(object in game)

Yeah...
[DOUBLEPOST=1450202273,1450202068][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ohhh! Ok... well.. thats 'cause when the game updates it sometimes deletes items in piggy banks and safes..... its not possible to get your stuff back... :(

Oh man :sigh:,hope i get at least my icloud character back....i took a little to make an turtle armor with terra blade :(

What number?
I on purpose deleted my character and world after update came.. No crashes still now. I hope it will remain that way

I can burn through waves 1-11 super quick but the ice queen just takes forever to kill is there an easier way to beat her? Here's my Mage setup.View attachment 88556View attachment 88557
Keep farming till you get a homing weapon of good power. For example, the snowman cannon works for me considering that it homes in and packs a nice warhead. So you can simply focus on dodging and maneuvering around her.
[DOUBLEPOST=1450207796,1450207748][/DOUBLEPOST]
Make a dirt long platform in the shy and shoot off it (don't get to close to the edge) and kill the probes when they fly up to you.
Or do Skeleprime first.
That way the flamethrower ought to give a much better chance.

It makes all surface, ocean, and sky quests impossible.

The Traveling Merchant sells the Celestial Magnet, which was added in 1.2.3. The mobile version is on 1.2.4.1/1.3.

Wrong. It was added in 1.2.3: http://terraria.wiki.gg/Celestial_Magnet

Reforge your accesories to Menacing since you’re using the Spectre Hood. That way your damage is increased so you are healed more.

Minions die?

@505 Games Support

THAT WAS ADDED IN AUGUST, HOW DO SO MANY PEOPLE NOT KNOW ABOUT IT :p?

Oh cool, now they also have Heartreach potions.

That’s because you Clentaminated it :p.

Do mobs now drop biome keys?

Flamethrower, Orichalcum armor, wings. No arena required. It kills The Destroyer in about 2 minutes.

https://everyplay.com/videos/22941011
And I have done for sure, over 5 quests or so and that :red: that calls himself angler is not giving me anything that adds up to the loot milestones described.
And if they can't change the fishing stupidity, then make it so that angler doesn't give you surface, ocean and sky quests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom