Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone gotten the Honeyed goggles drop from queen bee??
The honeyed goggles are a 1/20 drop from the queen bee 5% in other words, i got it after killing 15 gueen bees, but its random, so it might take 25, 30 or more kills if you are unlucky
[DOUBLEPOST=1450186632,1450186444][/DOUBLEPOST]There has been some changes to accessories, for example, tabi and master ninja gear have easier way of dashing, you just double click the direction on the joystick and it dashes, havent noticed it in older versions so must have been changed

It’s a mobile bug. @505Games-Mobile would ignore it and call it “technically impossible.”

I know what’s happening, that’s fairly common. I was asking how that could be a bug.

Cool! Although now we have to get Hallowed Bars in order to make Frost Armor. It would be kind of cool if Frozen Wings were made out of a Frost Core.

You can make upside down slopes, why not use them on your house?

Me too :(.

There’s a bug where it only spawns on the surface instead of underground.

Why Magic Cuffs and Mana Flower? Depending on which headpiece you’re using, one if them is made useless. Why not swap one of them out for Frostspark Boots or a Destroyer Emblem or Celestial Stone?

It’s called a “Jailbreak” on iOS :p.

Also, a lot of people don’t like to alter their device.

@Crimson Keeper: There’s a way to record your screen on iOS. You use this app: https://emu4ios.net/view.php?name=Shou.TV.

Duh, they’re a drop from the Ice Queen, which is in the Frost Moon, which is summoned by a Naughty Present, which is in the mobile version.

Also, @505 Games Support, Truffle Worms have Digger AI.

Of course he does! He sells everything he did in PC 1.2.4.

All the new Android processors have so many cores :p

WHAT?!?!?!?!!

Out of all things >=(…

No Living Wood Loom…
@505Games @505Games-Mobile @505 Games Support

Hoiking is a bug :p. You can’t expect it to work on all platforms.

Hmm… So it seems to have the 1.3 drop rate.

YES, FINALLY I CAN DASH!!!!!!
Wait, did it change in the updt of 1.3? Didnt know, i just checked from the gamepedia for the accurate drop rate, it took me quite a few kills to get it, also, if u can, check some other accessories for description changes as tabi said to double tap

Found a new bug.. I think no one noticed that...

If I use magic mirror underwater sometimes it don't work.. Need to press it again to use it correctly..

Off topic question..
How much will it cost to get a phone that have a 3gb ram.

Found a new bug.. I think no one noticed that...

If I use magic mirror underwater sometimes it don't work.. Need to press it again to use it correctly..

Off topic question..
How much will it cost to get a phone that have a 3gb ram.
Google One Plus One and see for urself, its a good phone

I have not seen anyone say this, but slimes may contain certain items, like in 1.3. I have gotten two recall potions and a piece of tungsten ore. Also, a mother slime dropped an iron pickaxe???

It's been a while back, but people were having difficulties with fishing, the solution was 'swiping', but this is not correct, you can tap the water and it brings out a fishing line. Hope this helps :)

I have been playing on iOS and am now in hardmode, I haven't encountered horrible bugs, except that my Everyplay record button doesn't work :(
I really hope this gets fixed soon! I want to show peeps my world!!

I have not seen anyone say this, but slimes may contain certain items, like in 1.3. I have gotten two recall potions and a piece of tungsten ore. Also, a mother slime dropped an iron pickaxe???

It's been a while back, but people were having difficulties with fishing, the solution was 'swiping', but this is not correct, you can tap the water and it brings out a fishing line. Hope this helps :)

I have been playing on iOS and am now in hardmode, I haven't encountered horrible bugs, except that my Everyplay record button doesn't work :(
Yeah I got a recall and a swiftness potion from a slime. Candelabras are still dropping from cursed hammer etc.

The slimes can drop potions and ores, but the mother slime shouldn't be dropping a pickaxe?

It’s a mobile bug. @505Games-Mobile would ignore it and call it “technically impossible.”

I know what’s happening, that’s fairly common. I was asking how that could be a bug.

Cool! Although now we have to get Hallowed Bars in order to make Frost Armor. It would be kind of cool if Frozen Wings were made out of a Frost Core.

Why Magic Cuffs and Mana Flower? Depending on which headpiece you’re using, one if them is made useless. Why not swap one of them out for Frostspark Boots or a Destroyer Emblem or Celestial Stone?

@Crimson Keeper: There’s a way to record your screen on iOS. You use this app: https://emu4ios.net/view.php?name=Shou.TV.

Duh, they’re a drop from the Ice Queen, which is in the Frost Moon, which is summoned by a Naughty Present, which is in the mobile version.

WHAT?!?!?!?!!

Out of all things >=(…

No Living Wood Loom…

it also makes getting angler rewards hard if not impossible.

WHAT?!?!?!?!!

Out of all things >=(…

No Living Wood Loom…

I am pretty sure that the travelling merchant doesn't sell the celestial magnet.
I looked at the wiki which was updated for the mobile and in the mobile items there is no celestial magnet.
http://terraria.wiki.gg/index.php?t...content&pageuntil=Orichalcum+Halberd#mw-pages

Just make a huge platform out of mud and plant mushroom seeds in it, run back and forwards with the bug net and youll get about 8 in half an hour
I'm finally reading through all the past comments on bugs, so sorry if this is a well-established problem and I just haven't seen the comments on it yet. But yeah, me too with the no summoning. I was able to summon the pirates once and the frost legion once (enough to see the crazy backward sliding snowman graphics from the frost legion), but only the one time, and I can't summon pirates, frost legion or goblins now--I can see the item getting waved around by my character, but nothing happens and the summoning item isn't used up. And note it doesn't matter if I switch characters or worlds, although all are pre-update--I haven't tried it in a new world. I have had the pirates show up randomly, something I don't recall seeing pre-update, but can't summon them. I'm on an iPad Air with iOS 9.2.

The celestial magnet is a 1.3 item.
I'm finally reading through all the past comments on bugs, so sorry if this is a well-established problem and I just haven't seen the comments on it yet. But yeah, me too with the no summoning. I was able to summon the pirates once and the frost legion once (enough to see the crazy backward sliding snowman graphics from the frost legion), but only the one time, and I can't summon pirates, frost legion or goblins now--I can see the item getting waved around by my character, but nothing happens and the summoning item isn't used up. And note it doesn't matter if I switch characters or worlds, although all are pre-update--I haven't tried it in a new world. I have had the pirates show up randomly, something I don't recall seeing pre-update, but can't summon them. I'm on an iPad Air with iOS 9.2.
yeah I haven't tried to summon any events since the update, but others have been complaining. Also naughty present has been mixed up with a bait item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom