Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I downloaded the “Lunar New Year” build, it downloded as a separate app and showed this on the screen:

Where exactly did you download it? Was it just via the usual app store update? Trying to figure out what to fix there....so bizarre.

My brother downloaded Terraria, and you know how it says “Terraria-QA?” Well it seemed to actually think he was a QA tester:

View attachment 89838 View attachment 89839

…and finally:

View attachment 89840

“Lunar New Year Content Review build”

Notice the word “Lunar.” Could this mean that they’ve already started coding the Lunar Event? That means that we might have 1.3 by summer 2016.

It depends on what OS you use.
Hmm... 505Games NEED to know about this...

I found a bug: if you have a wisp in a bottle in a chest, you can keep clicking the take button. Then if you put the glitched wisp bottle in your hot bar, it seems to stack and you can summon wisps the amount of times you clicked the 'take' button. I havent tried this with other summoning items yet, but i will run a little test.

I found a bug: if you have a wisp in a bottle in a chest, you can keep clicking the take button. Then if you put the glitched wisp bottle in your hot bar, it seems to stack and you can summon wisps the amount of times you clicked the 'take' button. I havent tried this with other summoning items yet, but i will run a little test.
I tried it with the wisp on ios, but its not working. What device are you using?

Wow... That is one HELL of an underworld house (lol sorry just had to say it)

image.png

I think its just 2 glitched together

Yes. Going diagonally they had proper stats.
I found that aswell, as i was comparing fishron and spooky wings. They both went the same height, but going diagonally the fishron wings were much faster as they are in pc
[DOUBLEPOST=1451762690,1451762515][/DOUBLEPOST]Also not sure shadow hammers are supposed to drop 3 silver chandeliers, another unfixed bug in the 'bugfix' update

I found that aswell, as i was comparing fishron and spooky wings. They both went the same height, but going diagonally the fishron wings were much faster as they are in pc
[DOUBLEPOST=1451762690,1451762515][/DOUBLEPOST]Also not sure shadow hammers are supposed to drop 3 silver chandeliers, another unfixed bug in the 'bugfix' update
Oh yeah, but not just silver chandeliers. I've known them to drop gold chandeliers, hellforges and natures gifts also!

This must be a mobile single player record!

image.png

Wave 19!!!!!!

And then u look at the drops i got...

image.png

The frost moon drops hate me. Gonna do it with my mage friend later, hopefully we'll get to the final wave.

17000 crabs tho...

This must be a mobile single player record!

View attachment 91161
Wave 19!!!!!!

And then u look at the drops i got...

View attachment 91162

The frost moon drops hate me. Gonna do it with my mage friend later, hopefully we'll get to the final wave.

17000 crabs tho...
Ouch!! There's bad RNG, and then there's this. Great work, but dang that's unlucky. And I think I recognise that arena... Where's it from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom