Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey my expectations were far the largest World = ( sad to know that the map is still pequeno..e happy to have the contents = )

So, when this will be out for the console version?
This is not a console thread. They said, and I quote
505Games said:
Consoles (XB1, X360, PS4, PS3, PSVita) will be missing a handful of content (listed below) that will be added during Q1 of 2016 due to the new and improved QA team being rockstars. This ultimately left us with a choice: more content with more bugs, less content with fewer bugs, or an approximate 2 month delay. We decided that providing a more stable game within the time window that we gave is most important, so we prioritized the bug fixing over the missing content or the delay. Again, our plan is to add the missing content – along with any additional fixes needed that come up post-launch – as soon as possible in early 2016. We feel it's the best path overall and will continue to keep you as up-to-date as we can.
This means the update for console will be released some time in Q1 2016. Please be patient :)

When the console manufacturers finish their certification processes. We have no information beyond that at the moment.
This is not a console thread. They said, and I quote
This means the update for console will be released some time in Q1 2016. Please be patient :)
That isn't wholly accurate. Most of the update will be in this month (assuming it passes cert) with the "missing" stuff coming in Q1 2016. :)
Thanks for this. Still don't understand why that "missing stuf" is missing, making a new HUD for the Stylist or for the other things are not that hard after all. Isn't it? :) (And this update takes nearly 1 year so far, just sayin'.)

Hi all,

I'm sure Loki and the others have mentioned this, but we've been working closely with the Re-Logic crew to identify, reproduce, and fix issues as they come up. We'll keep posting as we get updated information, so thanks for your patience while we get everything sorted. I did want to send a personal thanks to everyone who has sent in their reports, especially the ones with detailed repro steps, which are ALWAYS appreciated... and recommended! :)

In any case, here's an initial list of where we're at and what's coming (if your report isn't on here, don't worry -- between us, Re-Logic, and Codeglue, we're seeing everything!):
  • iOS: Installed game has "-QA” after it - This is fixed and will be in the next patch, but we assure our players that this is the actual release version. Just a naming error that was not caught before it was propped on the store.
  • Android Try & Buy/Repurchase issue - This is an issue with the billing code that we are addressing. If you have local saves, PLEASE DON'T DELETE your app! Like all mobile versions of Terraria, if you delete your app, you'll lose your local saves too. If you have cloud saves only, you'll be OK.
  • Slimes don't drop gel - This is fixed and will be in the next patch.
  • Windows Phone not working - We are still investigating this, and hope to have an update soon. We have been unable to reproduce this in our QA lab thus far.
  • Crafting menu doesn't scroll - We cannot reproduce this internally.
  • No spider armor - This is fixed and will be in the next patch.
  • Truffle worms not spawning - This is also fixed and will be in the next patch.
Edit: Added some clarify, fixed some things!

Last edited:
Hi all,

I'm sure Loki and the others have mentioned this, but we've been working closely with the Re-Logic crew to identify, reproduce, and fix issues as they come up. We'll keep posting as we get updated information, so thanks for your patience while we get everything sorted. I did want to send a personal thanks to everyone who has sent in their reports, especially the ones with detailed repro steps, which are ALWAYS appreciated... and recommended! :)

In any case, here's an initial list (if your report isn't on here, don't worry -- between us, Re-Logic, and Codeglue, we're seeing everything!):
  1. App Store name - This is fixed.
  2. Android Try & Buy/repurchase issue - This is an issue with the billing code that we are addressing. If you have local saves, PLEASE DON'T DELETE your app! Like all mobile versions of Terraria, if you delete your app, you'll lose your local saves too. If you have cloud saves only, you'll be OK.
  3. Slimes don't drop gel - This is fixed.
  4. Windows phone not working - We are still investigating this, and while I know it's frustrating to hear, we have been unable to reproduce this in our QA lab.
  5. Crafting menu doesn't scroll - We cannot reproduce this internally.
  6. No spider armor - This is fixed.
  7. Truffle worms not spawning - This is fixed.
Is this out now? Since I can't see the difference in the app name or spawn rates in truffle worms

Fixed... for the next update, which is coming soon. :) Sorry, I should have clarified!

( Sometimes I miss old PC development when things could just go live NOW! )
Alright, thanks for clarifying, better late than never right?
[DOUBLEPOST=1449768201,1449768114][/DOUBLEPOST]
Alright, thanks for clarifying, better late than never right?
Gonna try frost moon now- LewShakey 2015, he didn't kill fishron first

New reforgement?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    469.1 KB · Views: 306
The UI is not working really well when you have both that bug net and the fishing pole. I couldn't use the net so I had to throw everything out to catch the truffle worm that spawned on the roof. He was just not moving so it was easy to catch. On a side note I can't get mushroom grass seeds anymore. Maybe I have to get them from underground or something idk.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-10-19-18-21.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-10-19-18-21.png
    101.4 KB · Views: 402
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom